• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

How to tell if you have injured yourself?

MeWorldwide88

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just wondering how u guys tell if you've caused an injury- thru jelqing, mastirbating, etc

Will you get a sharp pain? Or can an injury occur with no noticeable pain except a couple aches here n there ?

Thanks

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
There could be any number of symptoms. You could get numbness, a strained ligament, pain, broken blood vessels, blood. I suppose its possible to get no immediate pain or anything, but if you start getting weaker erections or other negative PI, just tone down your routine before you do get an injury. Better to keep playing than to watch from the sidelines I guess.

MeWorldwide88

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay thanks but I haven't actually started PE yet, just wondering in general

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
That's cool.

If you learn what to look out for with the PI's, when you begin you will have a better idea of whether your body is responding positively or not.

PSP80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello, new to PE. Been following JP 90 day routine for about 2 wks. I've notice capularies spots at tip of penis head. Little concerned. Figured maybe I was using too much pressure but I was careful to go light so idk. Any advice?

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Hello, new to PE. Been following JP 90 day routine for about 2 wks. I've notice capularies spots at tip of penis head. Little concerned. Figured maybe I was using too much pressure but I was careful to go light so idk. Any advice?

You figured correctly! Too heavy grip & intensity will cause broken capillaries. Let him rest a few days, then try jelqs with a lighter grip and fewer reps. Working up to a full 90 day conditioning program should take a month wrt reps, so take it easy. READ HERE to learn more:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html

PSP80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Geez. And I tried to go light. So with starting even the 90 day "beginner" I'll have to work up to full reps?! Guess I never thought

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Geez. And I tried to go light. So with starting even the 90 day "beginner" I'll have to work up to full reps?! Guess I never thought
It depends entirely on your penis. Some people have really durable dicks and can do the full reps right off the bat.
Others have weaker penises and need to ease into the routine.
It's about your PIs. That what tells you where you are and where you need to be. Can't do PE without them.

PSP80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PIs? Also, I'm seeing on main page and intro to jelqing that the OK grip has palm facing your body. But JPs says ok grip with palm out. I've found it comfortable to do both at random. Is this ok? Usually I feel more blood flow when palm is facing my body so I've been using both grips. Starting with palm out then next jelqing grip its more comfortable to use palm in

PSP80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I thought I replied to this but don't see it. Thanks for link. What about hand position. I've also tried griping base with one hand and used other to jelq. Coming back with jelqing hand, grab base and use opposite to jelq. Felt this worked to but unsure.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score

PSP80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So idk but feel like I'll keep posting my slow result/progress on reps/avoiding injury here. The purple bruise like dots at tip of glad went away. I did a routine of JP90 this am. Only did 100 jelq with 60 V jelq instead of full routine. Tried to go light on the grip. Hope all goes well. Something came to me this am. I think I grip tighter bc I'm feeling like it's not gonna work unless I'm really applying pressure. Idk. Was going light and kept feeling that urge to apply more pressure. Hard to over come. Really.