How to prevent turtling? Is it a bad thing?

matlockmatt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just came from the gym, and every time after a workout my penis looks MICRO. It turtles so bad. I hate it.

Turtling also happens when i finish my PE routine (less turtling than when i come from the gym but still).

What i do when i finish my PE routine to not turtle is i stretch my penis very mildly, so it heals in an longer flaccid state, is that a bad thing?

Any tips about turtling? It's annoying.

When any of those 2 situations don't happen (gym or after pe routine) my flaccid looks pretty big in comparison.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
The biggest reason you have this is the PF tension.
After a gym training not only you are sending the blood in all places except your dick ( so its dried out of blood and its smaller) but you also tensing your core so also your PF.
From PE training you are also tensing your PF when you are stretching on the TUG direction.

Now the other reason that a dick can be turtled after a PE training is when you are using bigger int and/or vol than your dick can handle.

Your solution is :

1) Unlimited Rks through the day
2) Soft ball massage at the PF area
3) Use less int/vol on your PE training

matlockmatt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The biggest reason you have this is the PF tension.
After a gym training not only you are sending the blood in all places except your dick ( so its dried out of blood and its smaller) but you also tensing your core so also your PF.
From PE training you are also tensing your PF when you are stretching on the TUG direction.

Now the other reason that a dick can be turtled after a PE training is when you are using bigger int and/or vol than your dick can handle.

Your solution is :

2) Soft ball massage at the PF area
3) Use less int/vol on your PE training
That’s true my pf is kinda tense, i guess that’s one of the reasons i have premE sometimes.

I will start implementing rk’s throughout the day.

When you say soft ball massage, you mean we should pick a soft ball and put it like below the testicles where the BC muscle is? And then massage it?

vamaci

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
What Teo said + buy a TPE condom.

After your workout while you're still hard, put on the TPE and go on your way. It keeps you stretched out as long as your dick is inside. I wear mine around 10-15 hours a day! :)

UpcomingStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

If you're having a hard time with reverse kegals, work on belly breathing. You'll inadvertently do a reverse kegal and it wont feel as forced.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
When you say soft ball massage, you mean we should pick a soft ball and put it like below the testicles where the BC muscle is? And then massage it?

Yes.
Better to have someone to do it for you.