• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

How to move your hip super fast?

gsd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I mean for a guy. How to train our hip to move fast like a machine gun ?
Do I need to work out on my abs?

Do women love it or nothing is so special about it ?

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For missionary, the trick lies in knowing how to create and maintain momentum with the bounce of the mattress. Learning this technique will allow you to pound away as fast as possible for as long as you can. My girl LOVES when I do this to her; it takes her to incredible heights of sexual pleasure. For other positions, I suggest you work on strengthening your core muscles and develop good cardiovascular conditioning.

Keep in mind that not all women like the same things. Find out what your lady likes and find the way to make it happen.

gsd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks WMP. I never know that the bounce of the mattress is so effective.
Anyway what do you mean by core muscles ? Abs and legs I guess ?

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Kettlebell swings can help improve your hip power. So can deadlifts and squats. All 3x of those are 'core' exercises...

Pistol squats could help too...

However, most women don't really want to be 'machine gunned'. I wonder why you want that...

Gstar14

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Kettlebells are immense for thrusting action! In my experience, it's only been the 'kinky' ones that love getting machine-gunned! From behind is good too but I tend to suffer from 'recoil' (ball swing) which is far from ideal lol

gsd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have no intention to machine gun the woman all the time we have sex. I would do it only for 10-15 seconds before she is about to orgasm.
I also believe that she will enjoy only a short period of time of being machine gunned.
Thanks for advice guy !
:)

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Like almost everything else, this sort of thing can feel good -- sometimes. What is most important is to learn to talk to your partner about what they like, and when. I don't mean stopping in the middle all the time and asking "do you like that, honey?" (which could become quickly tiresome) but having long candid conversations about sex at other times. Also learning the reactions and responses of your lover -- non-verbal communication. If you start going really fast and she clamps down on you or changes her own rhythm in such a way that it makes it hard to go fast, that probably means that she wants you to go slower. Pay attention! Fast is definitely not always best from the female perspective.

Gstar14

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Should still keep up with kettle bells. It's a good dynamic full-body workout all in one!