How to move forward after a small jelqing injury

jelqedout6600

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi guys! I did penis enlargement 8 years ago for a couple months and had good results. I stopped for no time but now I’m back. I started with JP90 to reconditioning and I’m having jelqing problems.

My balls are pretty big and the skin on them gets loose when I’m not hard. When I was jelqing for a couple day I was squeezing some tubes I think. Through the whole injury I could still get rock hard erection and cum but just with testicle pain sometimes. I took a little break and it’s getting better I think.

So far from just a week of JP90 my eq got up a lot but this jelqing injury is scaring me. I jelq laying down at around 40% erection. I think I kept squeezing the base while my loose ball skin with some tubes or something when I started my jelqs causing injury. I use a OK grip with my palm faced away for normal jelqs, and put pressure on sides of my penis with middle and ring finger for V jelqs.

Any tips on how to help me jelq with a loose sack? I heard standing up might help. I really wanna continue JP90 but I am scared I’m going to hurt something with my jelq grip. Luckily during my jelqs there wasn’t a sharp pain that caused injury, but a lot of small squeezes added up and my testicles are angry at me for abusing them.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Consider taking a few days off to heal.
The try and use two hands while jelqing, so that one is at the base keeping all things in place while the other does the jelq.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey jelqedout

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

JP 90 is a fairly intense routine. You may want to consider a less tense beginner routine.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors