• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

How to measure correct BPEL??

Trippy Dippy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a question. I have read that to measure "bone pressed" you depressed a ruler right above the shaft and push in as hard as you can.

Sometimes when I do this I can push in 2.5" or even 3".. If I go higher above and push in it is much less say 1.5"...

which one is the correct way to measure the fatpad?

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a question. I have read that to measure "bone pressed" you depressed a ruler right above the shaft and push in as hard as you can.

Sometimes when I do this I can push in 2.5" or even 3".. If I go higher above and push in it is much less say 1.5"...

Pushing in as hard as you can might be overdoing it... (I wouldn't do it that way; it hurts too much).

The idea here is to measure how long your shaft is--you need an accurate way to assess your current size & track gains. Non-bone pressed tends to be less accurate for tracking purposes, so the idea is to measure in a way where you're comfortable always doing it that way.

Maybe you should read this again: Measuring

Trippy Dippy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was just trying to figure that as I lose my fat pad.. what i could expect to gain in NBPEL, since i can get 2 different readings depending on where i measure

closed149

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As Blink was saying, regardless of whether you gain or lose weight, the bone-pressed method should give you a consistent result every measurement, since you'll be pressing against the bone (or close to it).

Your non-bone-pressed measurement, however, will vary depending on how large your "fat pad" is.

most members here, including myself, will recommend that you use the bone-pressed method to at least keep your measurements as consistent as possible. it doesn't have to be perfect, just as close to consistent as you can get. hope this helps! :cool:

Stretch Armstrong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I press down to the point of good resistance right above the shaft while I hold it straight out. I could probably gain a little by jamming it into the fat pad, but my ruler is metal and the corners hurt if you press too hard.

Trippy Dippy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I press down to the point of good resistance right above the shaft while I hold it straight out. I could probably gain a little by jamming it into the fat pad, but my ruler is metal and the corners hurt if you press too hard.
yeah if i push it in as hard as i can itll kinda hurt and the fat pad reading will be (or was) 3".. but ive lost about 30 lbs as well and have much more to go also. i can get a reading of 2"-2.5" comfortable without it hurting.. ive got a bit of weight to lose.. but i think i should be comfortably be able to gain another 1.5" in length. itll give me a much better look for NBPEL

Closed039

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is a valid question. I'm a skinny guy (well not fat) and I gain a little more than 3/4 of an inch on my BPEL. Some other guys report like 1/4 of an inch...i dont get it. Again - not to beat a dead horse - the important thing is just to measure in the same spot consistantly. That is, after all, the point of measuring BPEL.

Lord Sidious

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I red somewhere one should measure BPEL about 0.7" above base top, because that´s the part your pubic bone is closer to the penis. Besides, if you try to push right at the base top, it will hurt you more.

Hope this helps.

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
I measure from the side. It adds a little more on... nut that much though. Hurts less.

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU ARE CONSISTENT WITH YOUR MEASUREMENTS!

Perok

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Well, that's another point. If you lose weight, your penis will look bigger, and be a bit functionally bigger with the extra fat and skin out of the way.

Not being mean, just talking from experience.