How to increase blood flow to penis head

Sirpullalot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi There,
I need some advice on how to increase the blood flow to the head of my penis.
The rest of my penis seems to erect nicely although i never reach an EQ of more than 7 or 8 and thats usually before i ejaculate although i never remeber at any point my EQ level being higher than this and have always had a somewhat smaller looking head.
Sounds like a silly question but would increasing my overal EQ level increase head size or are there any exercises that can focus on this area in particular??
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

st.it

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Generally PE should increase the EQ overall, so all of the penis benefits equally.

I've read that improper jelqing can lead to a bigger head. But I don't think intentionally jelqing the wrong way is a good way to go. I believe other side effects might follow from it.

This might sound stupid, but have you tried massaging and/or the head? I usually get harder in my glans when specifically concentrating on massaging it.

maelsukr

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
increase blood to head

increase blood to head

I believe that V-Jelqing , which targets the CS , helps with increasing the glans size . The CS and the glans are fed
from the same supply . V- Jelqs , for me , besides feeling good , increases glans girth .
As with all these exercises , it just takes time . And feeling good . hehehe

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Generally PE should increase the EQ overall, so all of the penis benefits equally.

I've read that improper jelqing can lead to a bigger head. But I don't think intentionally jelqing the wrong way is a good way to go. I believe other side effects might follow from it.

This might sound stupid, but have you tried massaging and/or the head? I usually get harder in my glans when specifically concentrating on massaging it.

Your describing the forbidden glans rub. Whicj is good for the glans and the shaft. V jelqs worrk the CS and glans really nice.

Last edited:

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ive bein doing erect kegels to achieve an overall better EQ,and my head is looking much bigger now. Give them a shot and see what they do for you

st.it

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Your describing the forbidden glans rub. Whicj is good for the glans and the shaft. V jelqs worrk the CS and glans really nice.

Oh. Never heard of such a thing. The name forbidden makes it seem like a bad idea.

Sirpullalot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Think i might try incorporating some vjelqs then and erect kegels.
Its just at the moment i never get a good "pump" in my head until im close to cumming so i think by doing the exercises this will help with overall head size and appearance of the glans.
Thanks for you help. ill try these and keep you posted.

HKK5000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Exercise does not increase blood flow to penis however exercise will benefit the heart and vascular system, This, in turn, benefits your ability to achieve an erection which, obviously, is the result of increased blood flow to penis. Nothing you can do or purchase will increase penis size; however penis size is not all it's made out to be and some women, quite a few women, actually, prefer a smaller penis. For an interesting article on penis size and what women think visit: man1health
Good luck
Dr. J.

There are a lot of people here that can tell you what you've said is not fact.

mentality

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had a period where my head would not inflate properly and it turned out I had been overtraining. If you already do PE maybe you should consider a week break. You won't lose gains, and all that will come of it is a return to 10/10 EQ.

thenewdude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That was best thing I heard someone say lately about PE. Good response. I recommend two week off every two months.