• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

How to change the erection angle

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all. Wondering if it's possible to change the angle at which your penis exits your body, and if so, how.

My penis is almost exactly parallel to the floor when erect, and I wanted to increase the angle so it's pointing upwards just a bit more.

Has this been previously discussed? Are there any agreed-upon solutions or methods? Would love to hear suggestions.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all. Wondering if it's possible to change the angle at which your penis exits your body, and if so, how.

My penis is almost exactly perpendicular to the floor when erect, and I wanted to increase the angle so it's pointing upwards just a bit more.

Has this been previously discussed? Are there any agreed-upon solutions or methods? Would love to hear suggestions.

Thanks.

How cum if I mite ask?

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Improving erection quality may help. Other than that, if the suspesory ligaments are not tight enough to support a high erection angle there is a not a lot that can be done.

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How cum if I mite ask?

How come I want to change it? So it's easier to apply pressure to the upper wall of the vagina, or at least I'm hoping. Also, a penis with about a 35-40 degree angle above parallel to the floor seems to be the most aesthetically pleasing, and I'm here to get the best performing and best looking penis in the world.

Last edited:

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Improving erection quality may help. Other than that, if the suspesory ligaments are not tight enough to support a high erection angle there is a not a lot that can be done.

I've had my EQ at a very good level and it seemed like it was only a tiny bit above parallel.

And is there no way to tighten the suspensory ligaments? Wouldn't a tighter set of ligs also make it harder to make PE gains, namely in length?

Last edited:

emgee20

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For some reason, I think you mean parallel to the floor. I think perpendicular would mean your penis is pointing straight down and if it is, you definitely would have to improve EQ big time to have it pointing slightly upwards.

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For some reason, I think you mean parallel to the floor. I think perpendicular would mean your penis is pointing straight down and if it is, you definitely would have to improve EQ big time to have it pointing slightly upwards.

You're right, I am an idiot. At first I was gonna say perpendicular to my belly (or rest of my body), but then thought it was better to express my idea as parallel to the floor, but the wrong wording stayed. My bad, thanks for noticing that.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
I've had my EQ at a very good level and it seemed like it was only a tiny bit above parallel.

And is there no way to tighten the suspensory ligaments? Wouldn't a tighter set of ligs also make it harder to make PE gains, namely in length?
There is no way of tightening up the ligs that I know of. If this is your natural erection angle then there is nothing you can really do about it.

Having tighter ligs can actually increase the potential gains to be made by stretching these ligs out and they usually come easier than tunica gains. However lig gains will result in the opposite effect of what your looking for. Your erection angle will normally lower as they are stretched out.

Last edited:

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There is no way of tightening up the ligs that I know of. If this is your natural erection angle then there is nothing you can really do about it.

Having tighter ligs can actually increase the potential gains to be made by stretching these ligs out and they usually come easier than tunica gains. However lig gains will result in the opposite effect of what your looking for. Your erection angle will normally lower as they are stretched out.

So, could you say guys with a penis that doesn't point upwards as much can't gain as much? Or is there more to it?

Dr Nemo

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
This thread sparked my own 2 questions about this and I hope it's best to put it here rather than start my own thread:

I have a 50-60 degree upward curve and - I don't want to sound narcissistic lol but - I love the way it looks etc.

1. Will growth in terms of length change this angle?

2. Will growth overall change the look/dimensions of the penis - or will it be a larger version of what I have? I rather hope the latter.

Travelin Man

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mine used to point up but as I age it no longer does. However as many have stated, many sex positions are far easier when you don't have such an upward angle. So functionally I would rather have my slack angle.