how should i edge

reefy86

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
what do you guy's think to how i grew up doing?

through my teens and early 20's i always masturbated quick due to impatience and kind of got to the point where some lads say they used to masturbate for hours but mine is like 30-60 seconds. my average ejaculation time with my fiance is about 5 mins sometimes 10-15 mins if i take my time, but then sometimes i can go about 30 seconds if i rush which frustrates me because we both like it rough sometimes. now i know i do need to start edging to train my self but do i edge slow or same pace as if i masturbate? should i do it every day and more then once?

hope you guys can help me out

cheers

Ash

reefy86

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
ok been reading a load of threads so getting some good tips but another question, if i was to do the jp90 routine and do edging just before the warm down or as the warm down if i do ejaculate after is there any issues in ejaculating again with the partner? i mean time limit since edging ect.

Ash

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Replacing edging with fucking the chick.

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Actually you should replace masturbating with screwing your woman's pussy, and edge to increase strength, stamina and EQ.

reefy86

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
well ive been with her for 9 years on the 11th i am 30 years old she is 26 so pretty much i ain't masturbated for years as our sex life is very active but as above i have had some pretty bad habbits growing up and ever since i got circumcised 9 years ago it gets very sensitive sometimes, im aiming to make my erection the best it can be and i had a glimpse of that lastnight due to a little masturbation (edging) a good few hours before, as embarrassing this is i have found it really hard to last longer then a minute doing it doggy but last night i lasted for nearly 15 mins (keeping it at a slow to medium pace) and like i said above ive always been impatient and my masturbations last around 30 seconds but because i lasted 15 mins last night my erection looked alot longer and stayed solid all the way through and i find that if i dont rush an erection i get more of a bigger healthier erection but due to years of rushing masturbation i have always rushed an erection through bad habbits so my goal over the next few months is to break this habbit and hopefully have alot more control ect.

Ash

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
You edge at whatever pace keeps you at the edge. The point is to ride the edge as long as possible so you can learn to relac your pelvic floor and stop involuntary kegels. IKs are what cause you to ejaculating prematurely.