How realistic are fleshlights?

Anthony Gerio N

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Due to the situation COVID-19 has been created and some other stuff I wont be able to see my gf for a few weeks (hopefully doesn't get into few months). Thus I ordered a fleshlight. At first I ordered something at medium range price and the texture was really hard inside and was creating no feelings. So, I ordered one of these Stamina Units assuming they can create a better feeling.
However, I can tell they are not tight at all and they do not create a required vaccum as well. I do not see they create anything near the real thing. As edging can give some guys better performance and confidence, now I am a bit doubting that these FLs can create enough stimulation. Is it me or are there others with the same experience? Is there any method which can create a higher level of stimulation so people can use it while edging etc. and make a challenge for PF?

I myself when was training, had bought a FL from Switzerland which was tight somehow and by applying a tight grip (as it did not have any external protection cover etc.) I remember it could create a better stimulation. Unfortunately, my gf threw it away for some reasons :))) and I cannot re-experiment it again how that is feeling now as maybe it is just me because I have not used a FL for 3 months probably now.

Please share your experiences to help other users to find the best way, in particular if you are able to compare it with the real thing.

Cabba

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have 3 Fleshlights all different types, the stamina unit is good but none of them are like the real thing. It’s better than your hand but not as realistic as they make it seem. You can also adjust the tightness by tightening the back cap. The anal one I got is my favorite but all have different textures.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
I have a fleshlight, it's the Jenna Haze Obsession, which is supposed to be one of the most intense ones ever made. Even more intense than the STU. I barely use it. The amount of lube and cleanup and the fact that you basically have to put it facing a fan for it to dry out properly just makes it not worth it. Also, I'm not sensitive so it still takes a long time for me to finish using it.

Now something I do love is this little hand masturbator. I think its called the Pear from a company called Topco Sales. Its just stretchy silicone with a pattern on the inside (mines raised squares). I love it because it does not require a lot of lube at all, super easy to clean and dry and it's a step up from using your hands. I'm very thick and I have used it a lot lately with the staying at home stuff going on; its held up well! It was also really cheap, cost less than $15.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Do they require batteries ? :dumbo:

solidlength

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a fleshlight, it's the Jenna Haze Obsession, which is supposed to be one of the most intense ones ever made. Even more intense than the STU. I barely use it. The amount of lube and cleanup and the fact that you basically have to put it facing a fan for it to dry out properly just makes it not worth it. Also, I'm not sensitive so it still takes a long time for me to finish using it.

Ditto, I got the STU and while it's good it eats lube and warm up (you should warm it up in hot water before use) and clean up are a PITA. It has also ruined a few Os for me because it's so stimulating (puts pressure/friction on your whole shaft) so if you like to edge or be in control of when you pop you have to be careful. There have been several session where I've been trying to edge and have literally had to completely freeze every muscle in my body so that I could take a few deep breaths before removing the fleshlight from my shaft.

My O prefs are in order of goodness:
1. PIV/PIA
2. Hand
3. Fleshlight

although I'm going to check out the thing you mentioned Burrito.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Super head honcho.

WoodWork

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Of course FL is not like the real thing but way way way ... better than your hand. Especially if you can thrust into it instead of holding it by hand. Remember to heat it up and use generous amount of lube. But then again because of all the cleaning and drying it is a hassle and you end up reverting back to using your hand.

That's why i recommend the Quickshot version of FL :) Because it is short it's easy to flip, clean and dry. And I bought a connector and an additional one so now I have a "full length FL" with the benefit of ease of use.

So now it is my go to thing to use when alone. All of my normal FL lay unused for a long time and I can't remember the last time I masturbated to the end just using my hand.

* the QS is tighter than a FL so it can be too small if you are really thick. But I'm 13cm (5.1") and fit nicely.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
YESSIR , the FL' s are great for edging after a rigorous PE ( penis exercise ) routine.

I personally have 4
* STU *
* Beehive *
* Destroya *
* Heavenly *

They all take massive amounts of good water based lubrication to use. Gun Oil is the best in my opinion but cheap store brand lubricant works just as good. ( Rite Aid 😂 )

Overall the pre & post usage is annoying but I still think they are worth having for your PE TRAINING 💪