How much to expect in gains?

lead

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Not yet started, but soon starting out PE in a few days. Will be using the beginner’s routine and BM. Currently I measure at BPEL 5.0 and EG is 4.5. What can I expect in 6 to 12 months time ? Thank you for your input.

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Everybody is different so this is a hard question to answer.Start the JP and find out for yourself.
Some people gain fast,some slow,and then there are some where gains seem impossible.
Think healthy penis first and foremost then go from there!
Good luck and welcome!

the_Based_God

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Everyone is different because of genetics and other factors. It depends how dedicated you are and how well you adjust your routine to fit you. Make sure you study A LOT. There's a lot of pitfalls that can either get you injured or make your PE attempts much more difficult.

Personally, I was injured when I tried the JP90. I followed it to a T. Nothing major, just a burst blood vessel, but it sure scared me away from PE for a year. I came back and did a lighter routine, and STILL got a very minor injury. It wasn't until I cut out manual stretches completely (I just use the Phallosan Forte now) that I was able to get into a groove.

Jelqing for a short amount of time, with a low erection level, and light grip can go a long way for EQ. I'd start with just 2 or 3 minutes and work up from there. I'm more of a noob, though, so what do I know?

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not yet started, but soon starting out PE in a few days. Will be using the beginner’s routine and BM. Currently I measure at BPEL 5.0 and EG is 4.5. What can I expect in 6 to 12 months time ? Thank you for your input.

0-something (probably < 2")

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why don't you focuse only on manual exercises and add bathmate later?

Like previously said it is different for everyone.

You may gain an Inch pretty quick but these are called '' newbie gains'' after that it will be harder.

Stay consistent with your workouts , listen to your body and ask questions when in doubt.

Good luck to you! :becky:

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Newbie gains over the first 3-6 months can be significant, but if you want to make them permanent you really need to PE for a long time. 12 months is a good start, but to see significant permanent size increases you'll want to PE for several years.

That being said, just keep your expectations realistic and have a little fun with it. It's a big commitment and the more you can do to make it seem less like a chore the better your chances are in the long run.

Good luck

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
Make it part of your daily routine while following routine :biggrin1: