How much inches can i realistically add to my flaccid and erected state?

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My details are in my signature. This Oct will mark 7 years for me - slow but steady. I've surpassed my girth goal but still working on my original length goal...
Holy sh*t those girth gains are insane. What was your girth routine?

TheAce

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's a bit crazy as I really was focused on length when I started and when I began hanging I started to see girth gains - which seems to be very unusual. But I wrapped my unit with varying compressions to stop from turtling that I believe also helped girth. I used therabands and ace bandages to wrap - then moved up to the silicone sleeves from stealth. I only started pumping with bathmate about 2 years ago which I believe has added the last girth increases.

I don't jelq much, so it's really just a little hanging now to try and keep my length in tact and pumping with a wrap with the sleeve after all day long.

The girth has been an amazing surprise that I never thought possible but I can tell you my wife LOVES it!

Reactions: Party and Couchdog

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Damn I didn't think hanging could do that lol. I may invest in it one day if it wasn't so pricey. How did the wrapping help with flaccid length? Would you say you're more a shower now than a grower?