How long did it take you to gain your first 1/2-inch in length?

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started Peing in September after a sixteen year break. I started back pumping, as I had a good amount of experience with pumping, then intense pumping for six weeks from sep to mid october. During ths time, i did manual stretches, exercises I used to do when I did pe. Around mid-october I started hanging. I started at 2 lbs and now at 7.325 lbs.

Girth has always been big at 6 inches, from the very first time I measured at nineteen years old, after joining the <web site removed> website. Using the pump, even a day or so after id be 6.2. Ive pumped it to 6.5 before , full of fluid, not a fan of the fluid look.

Beginning of December I measured a tad over 6.5 in length and that was during kegal which added some. Since ive measured a few times and best was 6.25 or so.

I could be wrong, I do feel some of it was what they call in bodybuilding, muscle memory, or you could call it penis memory?

I do feel my erectness is bigger, and sometimes when its at its hardest i dont measure because I dont like to worry when im enjoying myself and simply like to enjoy myself as it feels good.

Last edited:

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
The ZZman that is site not a competitive site. The site isnt even active anymore. All I did was type the web address. I have no idea why you thought I was directing anyone to anything. I paid for a one time membership and the site went down years ago. I remember Big Al worked on the forums, on that site back in 2001. It was the first site I paid a membership for to get into penis enlargement in 2001 and wouldn't be surprised if it was the first Pe site and the first pe site with a forum. It was before cheekycherry, which this site used to be , is that correct? I was a member of cheekycherry as well in 2001.

That site taught me how to measure, jelq, stretch, and other exercises . I wasn't directing anyone to anything.

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I could be wrong, I do feel some of it was what they call in bodybuilding, muscle memory, or you could call it penis memory?

The penis appears to retain a similar type of tissue memory. Barring any serious health problems it should be easy to restore your penis to its optimal state without too much effort.

mhenwo3198

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well judging by my routine over span of 2 month and one week:

I gained roughly 1/2".

By pumping for 3 -4 day a week for 11 min on. Then take the pump off to stretch and massage. Then another 11 min on. Then take the pump off to stretch and massage.

To begin:

Jegling for 5 min.

Stretching and massaging.

Then finally rest....

My starting measurements was approximately[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]3 years ago:

BP EL: 5.8" EG: 4.4"

Month ago was Nov 2018:

BP EL: 6.1" EG: 4.7"

2 Months and 1 week. Currently as of Jan 27, 2019:

BP EL: 6.3" EG: 4.9"

Needless to say I am happy with the gains so far.

The Key is, don't over work and a lot of rest, and supplements.

Note:

The gap happen cus, I was already average so, didn't care to measure till
2017. The averages, changed twice in 2017. I started foreskin stretching over the span of 3 years. I realized, I was growing bigger.
Sorry, needed to justify.

All the best!

Last edited:

Risto

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello guys. Im 2 months in now. I started off at a bpel of 7inches 3/4.
I successfully completed the beginners routine with no injuries. I now have a bpel of 8inches with 5 1/2 girth. Looking forward to the next 6 weeks.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hello guys. Im 2 months in now. I started off at a bpel of 7inches 3/4.
I successfully completed the beginners routine with no injuries. I now have a bpel of 8inches with 5 1/2 girth. Looking forward to the next 6 weeks.

Congratulations on your gains!

Risto

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Thanks Big Al!. I noticed taking 1 week off is very necessary for rest & growth. I noticed some serious EQ as well. Im on the 2 day 1 off wet jelqing routine, trying to achieve additional girth. Once the 6 weeks is over i'd like to try out the jelq-free routine. Should be more conditioned by then since its advanced

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Thanks Big Al!. I noticed taking 1 week off is very necessary for rest & growth. I noticed some serious EQ as well. Im on the 2 day 1 off wet jelqing routine, trying to achieve additional girth. Once the 6 weeks is over i'd like to try out the jelq-free routine. Should be more conditioned by then since its advanced

Yes :) The break week may also be a time to allow for "rebound gains" to be noted- as well as EQ gains to be had from deep recuperation.

lateStarter

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Note:

The gap happen cus, I was already average so, didn't care to measure till
2017. The averages, changed twice in 2017. I started foreskin stretching over the span of 3 years. I realized, I was growing bigger.
Sorry, needed to justify.

All the best!

The averages have changed twice in 2017? I’m curious about what lead you that conclusion. Links if you still have the source please

DrT

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
1 year

1 year

Although the scientific community hasn't devoted significant resources to the effectiveness of penis exercises, we here at PEGym do try to get some quantitative understanding of the successes our members experience.

With this in mind, I'd love to hear how long it took you to reach your first 1/2-inch in length!

If you would like to share the details of your routine (which exercises you do/did, did you use any devices, how many days per week did you exercise, etc.), that would be also very helpful!

Took 1 year of manual stretching and jelqing. Incorporated the jelq free method the last 3 months.

Started 3/15/18: 6.25 BPEL, 4.75 EG
Current 3/15/19: 6.75 BPEL, 5.25 EG

DrT

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I used 5 days on, 2 days off consistently

LifetimeNatty

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Guys I need hardcore motivation. I lack it all. My member has shrunk and the veins are gone and now my erection hardness is like 6/10. Any foods and tips to help ??

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Guys I need hardcore motivation. I lack it all. My member has shrunk and the veins are gone and now my erection hardness is like 6/10. Any foods and tips to help ??

What led to this, exactly?

GU1N3SS

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My first 1/2 inch gain was in 4 months with the JP90 routine, which I continued for the better part of my first year to track my PIs.

For dick sake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My program, gains, time, and starting size are almost bang on to yours except i am still jelqing and using the bathmate in the morning before work. I have just recently stopped using my extenze stretcher after about 12-15 months of use and have also just ordered the stealth for men innerwear antitutling device and saber skin.

WillGetBetter

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
I followed the JP90 and a mix of other beginner routines. No devices, all manual. Simultaneously, I did a lot of the PreE pelvic floor work and edging. It’s likely some of my gains were improved EQ and a looser pelvic floor. I started doing 2 on and 1 off, then switched to 5 on 2 off.

It took about 4 months to gain 1/2” in length.

Denchikus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Took me 4 months to get it. I experimented a lot to get the right routine down for myself since everyone is different, after all :).
Followed a beginner routine and incorporated JP90 stretches (minus the kegels)
My routine consisted of:
10 min warm up (began giving a warmup the same amount of time as jelqing)
JP90 stretches (minus the kegels)
10 minute jelqs (adding 0.25 mins every month. Began breaking the session in half after 3 months. F. Ex: jelqed for 5.375 mins and relubed, continuing the jelq)
20 minutes of edging (adding 2.5 mins every month. I try not to ejaculate often.)
5 minute warm down.
Kegels every other day (110 regular and 130 reverse)
Began adding piss pulls after month 2
Began light clamping after month 3 as i didnt need much girth, mainly length!
Tried experimenting with cool down or nothing at all after a routine, turns out a warm down is the best option!
Started with 6 inches on January 1st and, as of May 1st I am 6.5! :)
My advice: do not give up, stay consistent, do not go hard with the grip, take off days if you need to, since resting more in PE is more important than doing more.