How long did it take you to gain your first 1/2-inch in length?

djvybz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
First .5" took roughly 2 months. I started PE back in Oct last year but took off Jan-April due to minor injury and personal matters, and resumed around 2nd week of April. Since then, I'm approaching almost another .5" gain, so excluding time off, I'd say it took about 4-4.5 months for me to gain almost an inch. Started at 6" nbpel and currently about 6 7/8" nbpel, 7.25" bpel. Mostly all extender work and recently resumed BM pumping.

Reactions: Elgrandre7point25

Kickstand42

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It took me ~7 months to gain 0.5
- first 0.25 took a month but I took about 2 weeks off during the holidays and dropped below. Took 2-3 weeks to get it back
- first 4ish months was a combination of manuals and Phallosan for relatively low hours compared to how much it’s typically used.
- next 3 I added an air pump after stretching. Low pressure, low amount of time.
- wasn’t religious with it - probably took 1.5-2 months off during that time.

Also was 9ish years after trying PE the last time and I never hit 7 during that time. I can’t recall any gains tbh. So these are all new gains.

Coming up on +0.75 after 19 months. Less consistent in the past year up until the past 4 months or so. Probably 13-14 solid months in there. But gains definitely slowed wayyy down

Horseman1978

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a solid 1/2" in a year of casual PE. Mainly hanging in the AM (15-18 minutes 5x/wk) followed by pumping at the same time/frequency. I also wear a vacuum ADS 2-4 hrs per day 3-5x per week, but admittedly, I just started the ADS 1-1/2 to 2 months ago.

From just under 6.5" BPEL (5-1/4" girth,) to a solid 7" BPEL and 5-3/4" girth.,

Dear wife had to to use a jaw aperture trainer for a month to take me orally and she's wondering how I'm touching her cervix in so many positions.

horseman1978

Ieatazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It took me at least 6 months to gain .5.

I’m creeping on 2 years straight, very few breaks, and I just passed 8.2, I started at around 6.75 (Hard to say for sure since I wasn’t measuring properly)

I didn’t measure for 6 months though. The first 2 or so months I wasted by just trying to add weight and doing nothing else.

Once I found this forum, I did a variation of the JP90 and didn’t measure at all until the 90days was up…

When I measured after the first 2-3 months of only hanging weight and then 3 months of the JP90, I was right around 7.5…

Some guys are extremely lucky and see very significant gains from jump street. I feel like I was luck af to gain that much, that fast..

Since that first 6 months, I’ve only gained another .8 or so. If your constantly making sure your routine is solid and putting the time in, you should be able to gain what you did in the first 6, in every 6 after that IMO…

If I had stayed consistent in my intensity, I could have gained more, I think. I stopped trying to make any gains when I hit 8, I just wanted to maintain it..

I’ve since changed my mind though and picked it back up, hardcore!

New goal of 9.5 x 6.5. I should be able to hit that before 2024, no problem…

I’m gonna retire to a nude beach in Florida in 10 years and I want all the grandmas jaws to drop when I walk by 😂

Reactions: Alex1988

B I

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Mine was a combination of weight loss & getting back my original bpel of 7 . I was bpel 7 at late teens early 20's. So I started PE at 6.75bpel and started loosing weight. Dropped 80lbs since 2014 , 300lbs now 218lbs. Started out JP90 08/15 & haven't stopped PE exercises. I would guesstimate my first 1/2 inch had to be 6-7 months because my wife was what I always went off with my gain's and her vaginally talking back to me. I decided to measure at my 15 month mark & happily discovered a current Bpel 7.75 & EG 5.75 . My Goal is a bpel 8 & Eg 6. The only reason I set my goal there is because my wife is loving it & you must consider this woman has pushed out 5 babies so I know that my goal is High but my partner can vaginally handle it , but I know going past a 8bpel & Eg ,6 is freaking big but my partner can handle it so I'm Jelqing on. I'll measure again at my 20 Months mark & as long as PI's stay positive keep on same track & stay in my lane
Nice!

B I

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I gained 7 inches after my ex wife filed for divorce and I moved out! :becky:

Seriously about 3 months of mostly Stretching and Light Jelging, but my Girth went from 5.75 to 6.0 during that time.

WHAAAT!? You must have massive cock, I wanted to check your progress thread, but couldnt find it :/

Last edited:

B I

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hard to recall but it was probably about two years. I guess I am a hard gainer. However after four years, I continue to enjoy a 1" gain and working for more.
We need more “NBPEL STATS”!

I Know EQ plays a big roll in the NBPEL and could be deceiving, but we all have like an average EQ from which we can take accurate measurements.

WE SHOULD SHARE BP and NBP next to each other, that will provide a better picture of gaining data.

MUCH RESPECT FOR YOUR NBPEL GAINS MY BROTHER 💪🏽

¿Could share me a link to your progress thread?

B I

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
What fantastic fast gains so many people have! I recommend more members to share their results.

I gained nothing at all the first 6-7 months. First I did 8-10 hours extending every day for 2-3 months, and then I discovered this forum and signed up. I quit extending and went onto JPs Beginners Routine. No results after the thee months of conditioning. (And I truly felt I did it correct.) But he next 2-3 months I got my first .5" length. But no change in girth. What I did differently was implementing V-jelqs and longer warm-ups and some more jelqs. We can say that it took me approximately 9 months to reach .05".

And I didn't experience my gains to be better EQ, since after I experienced gains I tested measuring the length of my penis while I had a rather weak erection, and I it was still longer than when I measured it all those months before at full erection.
Very nice, patience and consistency always does the trick! ✅ thanks for sharing

Attila the Hun

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It took me a month and a half.

marttim

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Been using pro extender for 1.5 months, average 8 hours per day. Seems to be working if you really use it min. 6 hours per day. I also use this fleshpump once per day, more to see the results though. No pictures allowed, but from 6.2 to 6.7 in 6 weeks.

(Photo attachments removed. No nude pics allowed in open forums.)

Last edited:
Reactions: PEispossible

marttim

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Havnt quite gained it yet. Gained 1/4-1/3 of an inch in about five year's of consistent pe. Whatever I have done, has not worked, or has not worked very well at all.
Have you used extenders also?

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you used extenders also?
Have a leluv slider, and bought Jes foam pads . from Germany so the slider could extend more effectively. I found it to not be worth it. If I got up it dismantled. If I ever change from being hyper . and wanting to move around, then can try it. Is there a way to wear an extender and walk around?