How Hard to Pull

StuffofLegends

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm new to the X4 Labs extender. When I started, I expected discomfort, but it feels fine having it on. That makes me wonder if I'm stretching hard enough. How do I know if I've got it set to pull hard enough to get results, but not so hard as to injure myself?

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't understand this that's why I stopped using mine. If I used it pretty light it didnt feel like a workout, I didn't even hang lower really. If I had it stretched with some good pressure but not too much the head would get purple and sometimes the strap would come off.

BallsD33p

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm new to the X4 Labs extender. When I started, I expected discomfort, but it feels fine having it on. That makes me wonder if I'm stretching hard enough. How do I know if I've got it set to pull hard enough to get results, but not so hard as to injure myself?

You have to slowly build up the tension if your new to the extender. if its slipping that means your using too much tension. I usually use the comfort strap for low tension extending, and ill use the noose for high tension

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
< 600 grams to start
600 grams month 1

Yes, you are going to need to research how to use the inscribed lines on your rods to read how much pulling force you have employed.

StuffofLegends

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
OK, that's actually really helpful. Can anyone tell me how much tensions each of those inscribed lines represents?

Norwaydude

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct. 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
I dont think more tension is necceserily better.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
X4 labs can tell you how to use the lines.

Kinopio77

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Didn't believe it but I'm starting to think your don't need much pull. At least not at first.

Dangler

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
if you have 2100 gr springs,
line 1 = 700
line 2 = 1400
line 3 = 2100

StuffofLegends

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The X4 instruction manual says that it can increase girth, in addition to length. Is that accurate? Has anyone experienced significant girth gains from using only an extender?

afdkjl far ed

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
my extender is always above the first line, even when i have it so tight that my penis falls out

StuffofLegends

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been having that issue too. I've only gotten it past the first line once.

my extender is always above the first line, even when i have it so tight that my penis falls out

StuffofLegends

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I want to revise that. I got it again last night. I think it just takes time to get used to it.

I've been having that issue too. I've only gotten it past the first line once.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
As per Please Read First:

"...ALWAYS begin using light intensity and volume. For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate. For kegel type movements use only enough contractile force as needed to accomplish your reps. You should come away from your initial sessions refreshed- not exhausted. As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner."

afdkjl far ed

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
As per Please Read First:

"...ALWAYS begin using light intensity and volume. For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate. For kegel type movements use only enough contractile force as needed to accomplish your reps. You should come away from your initial sessions refreshed- not exhausted. As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner."

what does this have to do with jelqing? or X4 device?

having it on little tension doesn't do anything, and putting it on high doesn't do anything. It doesn't go on the first line no matter what I do, and i've followed the instructions of X4 and looked at instructions of other devices to no avail. I find the instructional DVD to be quite poor instructions. should I just completely forget about the lines and just try to wear it comfortably? is there a such thing as being not tight enough?

Last edited:

Dangler

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

having it on little tension doesn't do anything, and putting it on high doesn't do anything. It doesn't go on the first line no matter what I do, and i've followed the instructions of X4 and looked at instructions of other devices to no avail. I find the instructional DVD to be quite poor instructions. should I just completely forget about the lines and just try to wear it comfortably? is there a such thing as being not tight enough?

re: bold above,

Try building the extender longer, by adding rod section(s) to both the right & left sides.
1. compress extender
2. fasten your penis in; by strap*s or noose tube, (still keeping extender compressed)
3. release the compressed extender
4. turn adjustment screws to make extender longer, goal being to at least cover the first inscribed line on each side.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

Whether jelqing or extending, it's vital to err on the side of caution with intensity and volume at the beginning of any training regimen.

The first phase of training should be devoted to conditioning and learning the feel of the movements by developing proper form. This requires that the initial sessions be within your comfort zone. Another reason for this is to ensure you have enough training momentum to continue adding volume and/or intensity each session for the next few weeks of the cycle.