how do you do a logbook on pegym

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
the question is in the title.just from context clues ,i would assume you just post it on the expirience thread,and then your logbook is pretty much all of your post.is this the correct way to logbook on pegym?ive already started one on paper,but id like to do one on pegym.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes typicaly on progress forum.

Tom_B

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do my logging in my blog here at pegym. I prefer that format over the forum when it comes to keeping a log.
Try both, stick to the one you like best.

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do my logging in my blog here at pegym. I prefer that format over the forum when it comes to keeping a log.

yea ill be sure to try that,i looked at your started threads i didnt see amything about a blog.were do you post that stuff at?

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

nvm i got on my laptop and figured everything out.you cant access the blog stuff from the mobile version of the website.and i started my logbook and put my first post up.i deffinatelly like the blog format.this way i wont have to go through hundreds of post to find non logbook related post or threads in my history.this way finding quations ive asked or answers someone may have given me much easier.thank you for the info.

Tom_B

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, you can access your blog on the mobile version. The special menu you get to when clicking on the button with dots at the top has a set of shortcuts. Unfortunately the shortcut to blogs is broken, you are sent to the search page instead.
My workaround is to enter the path in my web browser address field. Most easy is to first go to the Forums home page and then click in the address field and add to it at the end .....forums/blogs/user_name
Then you can edit the blog on the phone.
Good luck!

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, you can access your blog on the mobile version. The special menu you get to when clicking on the button with dots at the top has a set of shortcuts. Unfortunately the shortcut to blogs is broken, you are sent to the search page instead.
My workaround is to enter the path in my web browser address field. Most easy is to first go to the Forums home page and then click in the address field and add to it at the end .....forums/blogs/user_name
Then you can edit the blog on the phone.
Good luck!

oh,ok i got you.thanks for the info.ill deffinately use that later.