How do you descirbe pain ?

girthycin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You know it says dont ignore pain in beginners article,but what kind of pain we should not ignore ?

Is a little pain okay
? while you train your biceps of course there is little pain but you still keep going is it same pain ?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If you're a beginner then you shouldn't even be approaching discomfort. The first few workouts should be devoted to mastering the form and feel of the exercises.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
part of learning/conditioning, is to learn what to expect, what to feel, whatever reactions/results.

This way, you'll know if something is irregular/what is normal/not normal.
:)

Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yea I don't think beginners, which I count myself as, should be feeling pain.
I think that's why I've struggled with jelqing, I often during or afterwards felt pain - maybe I was doing it too hard. Recently I've tried it again a bit gentler and it doesn't hurt.
When I use the AndroPenis extender, I usually feel a tension along the shaft and that I think is good, but when sometimes it hurts, like it's pulling a nerve, i see if I can adjust it and if I can't, I take it off and reapply. I've had nerve pain before from a motorbike crash and it's no joke so I'm not keen to get any more.
So yea like the others have said, whatever you do, start gentle, learn the technique, get a feel for it and for your own limits. It's more important to not hurt yourself than to start gaining from day 1 - you won't be able to gain anything if you hurt yourself and can't exercise. All the best

Reactions: Dangler