How do I make a proper rice sock?

sun

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I want to warm up my penis and I heard one of the best methods is using a rice sock. So how do I make a rice sock? and how would I use it on my penis and testicles? I know you need to put like 2 cups of rice in the sock, but how do you use it on the penis and testicles?

sun

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
And here's a helpful thread about how much rice to use, and how to use a filled rice sock: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/6176-rice-sock.html

Batwoman I read the thread and I have already read the other link you gave me. I still don't quite get it I know you put 1-2 cups of uncooked rice into the sock and then I put it in the microwave for 1-2 min (depends on microwave) and then tie the sock shut and then do I put my penis in the sock or do I just wrap the rice sock around my penis? and don't touch my testicles at all?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Tie the sock so the rice cannot escape.
Heat for 30 seconds, see if that is hot enough. Avoid making it burning hot.
Use warm rice sock to warm the shaft, I work in some jelqing, move the sock as needed.
Don't bother warming testicles.

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
How do you keep the sock from burning or catching on fire in the microwave. I know lots of people have done this.

I highly recommend the Bathmate as the best warmup device EVER. Expensive for a warmup device, but remember the bathmate does more also than just warm your penis up!

sun

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Tie the sock so the rice cannot escape.
Heat for 30 seconds, see if that is hot enough. Avoid making it burning hot.
Use warm rice sock to warm the shaft, I work in some jelqing, move the sock as needed.
Don't bother warming testicles.

Alright so I don't touch the testicles at all. So I do not insert my penis into the sock? I just use the heated rice wrapped around my penis?

burt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok guys very simple here. Take an old tube sock and fill it with about one and a half cups or so of rice.

Step 2. Tie a knot in the sock

Step 3. Put the rice sock in the micro for no more than 30 seconds. It should be very hot.

Step 4. This is what I do. Wrap a dampened towel, actually, I use a ShamWow!, around the hot ricesock. This protects you from too much heat and makes the heat moist. I like moist heat better than dry heat.

Step 5. Enjoy the heat, its a great warmup. I'm on the same ricesock for well over a year now.

p.s. I don't get what the thing is about avoiding the balls, I still have mine.

Last edited:

sun

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok guys very simple here. Take an old tube sock and fill it with about one and a half cups or so of rice.

Step 2. Tie a knot in the sock

Step 3. Put the rice sock in the micro for no more than 30 seconds. It should be very hot.

Step 4. This is what I do. Wrap a dampened towel, actually, I use a ShamWow!, around the hot ricesock. This protects you from too much heat and makes the heat moist. I like moist heat better than dry heat.

Step 5. Enjoy the heat, its a great warmup. I'm on the same ricesock for well over a year now.

p.s. I don't get what the thing is about avoiding the balls, I still have mine.

Alright thanks everyone I get it now you are suppose to wrap the rice sock around your penis I thought the whole time that you are suppose to insert your penis into the sock. Also I don't know why everyone is saying avoid the balls either but I am assuming that it is too sensitive.

overunderin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Use a cotton sock, a natural fibre - not a man made fibre which will burn/cook, heat rice, wrap sock around the penis shaft.
Each microwave is different so heat first for 30 seconds, increase if sock is not warm enough, I heat for 60 seconds .
Leave sock around penis for 10 minutes or so, this will obviously warm the penis in readiness for your routine.
Advice given re. avoid the balls, is simply because overheating the balls will impair your semen, in rare cases this can reduce your chance of fathering later in life.
Good Luck

sun

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Use a cotton sock, a natural fibre - not a man made fibre which will burn/cook, heat rice, wrap sock around the penis shaft.
Each microwave is different so heat first for 30 seconds, increase if sock is not warm enough, I heat for 60 seconds .
Leave sock around penis for 10 minutes or so, this will obviously warm the penis in readiness for your routine.
Advice given re. avoid the balls, is simply because overheating the balls will impair your semen, in rare cases this can reduce your chance of fathering later in life.
Good Luck

Thanks man I understand the concept now of how to make a proper rice sock and how to use it properly.

GTO

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
How long does the heat last? As much as I like my heating pad, it can be a bit cumbersome to use and to travel with (I would think the sock would be a much better transport ...). Does the heat last any significant time? I am often in hotels where no microwaves are in the rooms.

burt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How long does the heat last? As much as I like my heating pad, it can be a bit cumbersome to use and to travel with (I would think the sock would be a much better transport ...). Does the heat last any significant time? I am often in hotels where no microwaves are in the rooms.

The heat last a few minutes.