How do I break out of a plateau?

jas00s

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Without going through much details. I started about two years ago with Bathmate and Phalloson and managed to add on a good solid 1.5 inches in length. But, for the past 8months it seems like I have hit a plateau and I'm remaining where I am day in day out with still wearing my phallosan. The good news is that I have not gone backwards. My question is; I would love to know what I can do to break out of this plateau and start growing again. Any suggestions from you fine people are greatly appreciated.

jas00s

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Big Al.. Thank you for your reply.

I have not done the bathmate for a long while, but kept the phallosan wearing since the beginning despite the plateau. The longest I've taken off of wearing the phallosan is about two weeks when I go on vacation or business trips. I just leave it at home.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Hi Big Al.. Thank you for your reply.

I have not done the bathmate for a long while, but kept the phallosan wearing since the beginning despite the plateau. The longest I've taken off of wearing the phallosan is about two weeks when I go on vacation or business trips. I just leave it at home.

You're most welcome!

Wearing an extender is still a form of training. If you hit a plateau after a long period of training then you need full rest to allow for recuperation and (overcompensation) growth.

jas00s

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
But I don't feel like I'm fatigued at all. Do I still need to take extended periods of rest? And if so, for how long?

I also thought maybe I need to get an LG Hanger... maybe that will shuttle me to new growth potential? 🤷*♂️

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
But I don't feel like I'm fatigued at all. Do I still need to take extended periods of rest? And if so, for how long?

I also thought maybe I need to get an LG Hanger... maybe that will shuttle me to new growth potential? 路*♂️

If you're not inducing enough fatigue after several weeks of training then it's usually a sigh of undertraining. After 6 weeks of activity you should find yourself "peaking" in conditioning- and subsequently ready for a break.

Hanging usually has the potential to be more intense than extending.

jas00s

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yes.. I do agree. I feel like I am undertraining. The extending alone is no longer sufficient enough to induce any fatigue. This is why I am considering hanging. I may be ready for hanging by now.

Norwaydude

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct. 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Plateau sucks! I have had a plateau for over 6 months now. Yesterday i might have noticed a small gain but in my experience after plateauing it takes forever afterwards.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Plateau sucks! I have had a plateau for over 6 months now. Yesterday i might have noticed a small gain but in my experience after plateauing it takes forever afterwards.

Have you taken any time off? Has your EQ continued to improve?

Norwaydude

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct. 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Al! Yes i have been taking some time off. A month and a week here and there. My EQ is actually not that great anymore. And i have started to keep kamagra close when i feel some pressure. And i’m very careful nowadays. AS i feel like my D can take much less of intense workouts before i get a load og bad PI’s. It should be mentioned that this is a stressful period og my life. And i give personal stress a fair bit og blame for the bad eq.

So now i’m hanging once a week. And doing manuals on a daily basis. And use my extender when i have privacy for it. The extending is causing more of a fatigue after an hour than hanging. Allthough i hang pretty heavy. (10kg). Strange that one..

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hi Al! Yes i have been taking some time off. A month and a week here and there. My EQ is actually not that great anymore. And i have started to keep kamagra close when i feel some pressure. And i’m very careful nowadays. AS i feel like my D can take much less of intense workouts before i get a load og bad PI’s. It should be mentioned that this is a stressful period og my life. And i give personal stress a fair bit og blame for the bad eq.

So now i’m hanging once a week. And doing manuals on a daily basis. And use my extender when i have privacy for it. The extending is causing more of a fatigue after an hour than hanging. Allthough i hang pretty heavy. (10kg). Strange that one..

If your EQ plateaus or even declines, you're going to have difficulty making size gains. You need to reorient your training to ensure you can bring up your EQ.

Ash_the_Finder

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Without going through much details. I started about two years ago with Bathmate and Phalloson and managed to add on a good solid 1.5 inches in length. But, for the past 8months it seems like I have hit a plateau and I'm remaining where I am day in day out with still wearing my phallosan. The good news is that I have not gone backwards. My question is; I would love to know what I can do to break out of this plateau and start growing again. Any suggestions from you fine people are greatly appreciated.

I've mentioned this before, I was using an extender for about 6 months and gained a negligible amount. Since I got into actual hanging, I've never hit a plateau, I think there eventually just comes a time where your penis is just too strong for the extender.

Case in point, I just breached 14lbs for 5 sets of 30 minutes per day and I've started to see much better gains. Bib mentioned that he worked up to 45lbs. That is certainly far more than stress on the the ligs than the extender can do.

Just my $0.02

bunnly

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Reading this thread with great interest. I've also plateaued and will heed Big Al's advice and take some time off. I clamp and wear an ADS. My EQ is great actually but haven't made any significant gains in weeks so I guess I'll take some time off. Maybe I need to change my routine up as well? Being using the ADS for about 12 months now.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Reading this thread with great interest. I've also plateaued and will heed Big Al's advice and take some time off. I clamp and wear an ADS. My EQ is great actually but haven't made any significant gains in weeks so I guess I'll take some time off. Maybe I need to change my routine up as well? Being using the ADS for about 12 months now.

Take your break first and reassess your measures and EQ afterwards. If no satisfactory gains are made, then a change-up may be in order.