• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

How come 2nd round of sex I can go forever? What is going on in the pelvic floor?

knsstd

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
1st round of sex I usually finish fast, but 2nd round I can last forever.

How it feels the 2nd round is that I'm kegeling extremely hard, without any effort even. It's like my body naturally holds on and doesn't want to ejaculate. I have to really force myself to finish. However the first round it feels like no matter what I do, kegel hard, reverse kegel, I finish fast. What's going on down there?

Also I do have some pelvic floor dysfunction, not all the time. Premature ejaculation does happen a lot more when my symptoms (mostly frequent urination), flare up. I hear kegeling can be bad for the pelvic floor and cause all sorts of ED, PE issues. But it doesn't make sense that the holding a strong kegel in the 2nd round is actually better for sex.

Just a little confused about the whole thing.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you fully ejaculate during the first round, your sexual response will now take time to replenish the ejaculat during which time it becomes more difficult to orgasm.

Reactions: knsstd

JustALilMore

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
And you are typically more relaxed and less sensitive as well.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hormones and chemical reactions. Arousal is down.
To be able to manage high arousal with RK and Kegels needs a lot of training and being aware of the subtleties as in 9.5,9.6 intensity of kegel hold and not just on/off

Physdoc

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month July 2019
Reaction score
The other guys already hit on reasons for this - and there are lots of them, biological and psychological. Bottom line is that lasting way longer during round two is completely normal, as is lasting so long you just hang it up before having another orgasm. Personally, I often last so long in round two that the woman has had all the stroking she needs to be satisfied and it ends with a blow-job instead. And I'm just fine with that! ;)

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
This is a typical tactic used by those who have good conditioning but want to extend sexual activity beyond the first ejaculation.

What makes you think there's a pelvic floor dysfunction specifically?

knsstd

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Makes sense.

I'm not sure what's wrong with my pelvic floor. Don't have the best posture and probably being inflexible and having tight muscles in my lower body. I just read an overactive BC and inactive PC muscles could be the cause (from bad masturbation habits). Gives me frequent urination, PE, ED (but I'll take pills and be fine at least for the ED) Have had it off and on for years now (like one week have it, one week don't). Still searching for a solution. There was a period where I could have sex with PFD and last long somehow. I lost that ability though. Whenever PFD goes away I can usually last long.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whenever PFD goes away I can usually last long.
Have to change the state of the PF, working on it and then maintaining it. Lots of resources here.
Getting a balanced awareness and control of the PF cant hurt. From there one understands why it works in some situations and in others not.
Most will need to work on Reverse Kegels to counter a tense PF and involuntary kegels which will bring you over the brink to ejaculation.