How can I stop her from being a party goer?

movieguy36

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
When I went to a foreign socials one time, I got to meet a so damn gorgeous woman who captures my heart right away. We introduced ourselves, exchanged mobile digits and hit it off. We decided to start dating after one week. For two months of dating subsequently, she officially became my girlfriend. This woman used to party real hard and it was fine with me at first. However, as time goes by, she would go clubbing almost every night and I hate it. Every time I tell her to stop going to parties, she gets mad at me. Some of my friends would come and tell me they saw my girlfriend in a bar which turns out finding myself at a particular bar looking for my stubborn girlfriend. I don’t want her to go to parties because there are tons of dumbass in there but she won’t listen to me. How should I tame her? How can I stop her from going to nightclubs?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You can;'t.

Coyote

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can't force a woman to do your will. Let her be who she is. If she wants to be a partier, then she's not the right one for you. There are plenty of fish in the sea. You must come to the realization that you are inappropriately attached to her.

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
^^^ Reiterate what the others are saying.. No way u can make her stop partying.. The only way that would happen is if she "outgrows that phase" mentally, and matures a bit.. That will take time.. Some do grow out of it.. Some will still be doing it at 45.. Sitting at the end of the bar checking out the younger guys coming in, looking to go home with one.. Pretty sad when u think about it, age is harder on women then men.. I would cut her loose as there was a similar situation for me years ago, she couldn't be trusted.. They are not loyal ppl by nature and never will be, because they don't know what they want in life really.. If u are looking for a real relationship, find someone that wants one too.. Sorry..

Peterson1231234

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
master-gauge Hey u made so pretty crazy girth gains , what did you do?

Coyote

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
^^^ Reiterate what the others are saying.. No way u can make her stop partying.. The only way that would happen is if she "outgrows that phase" mentally, and matures a bit.. That will take time.. Some do grow out of it.. Some will still be doing it at 45.. Sitting at the end of the bar checking out the younger guys coming in, looking to go home with one.. Pretty sad when u think about it, age is harder on women then men.. I would cut her loose as there was a similar situation for me years ago, she couldn't be trusted.. They are not loyal ppl by nature and never will be, because they don't know what they want in life really.. If u are looking for a real relationship, find someone that wants one too.. Sorry..

This. Girls who party all the time generally have very low self-esteem and seek constant validation by getting attention at bars and clubs, whether they go home with the men who fawn after them or not.

Cut this woman loose and find a girl who wants a real relationship.

master-gauge

Well Done !
Reaction score
^^^ Exactly, they are looking for validation from somewhere, anywhere.. They just simply are not full time monogamous relationship material.. They are definitely not picky as to who they go home with, as long as the person can make them feel "special" for a time..

@Peterson, Pump, Jelq, and Clamp.. The basics, I am blessed that I managed to get the girth as that is the harder of the 2 to gain by far, anyone here will tell u that.. I haven't gained in girth or length since, so I would say I am maxed out..

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I disagree, some people just like going out with friends, listening to music and dancing.

If you like her as much as you say you do, you need to accept it.

Norwaydude

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct. 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why dont you join her? Party is usually pretty fun..

Shamany

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I went to a foreign socials one time, I got to meet a so damn gorgeous woman who captures my heart right away. We introduced ourselves, exchanged mobile digits and hit it off. We decided to start dating after one week. For two months of dating subsequently, she officially became my girlfriend. This woman used to party real hard and it was fine with me at first. However, as time goes by, she would go clubbing almost every night and I hate it. Every time I tell her to stop going to parties, she gets mad at me. Some of my friends would come and tell me they saw my girlfriend in a bar which turns out finding myself at a particular bar looking for my stubborn girlfriend. I don’t want her to go to parties because there are tons of dumbass in there but she won’t listen to me. How should I tame her? How can I stop her from going to nightclubs?

I see this relationship or whatever you name it as disaster!!

Do you even read what you wrote?!

You follow her..you have no control..you want to prevent her from parties..she doesnt listen to you.

No offense but who is the man and who is the woman in this case?!

Understand that you can not change anybody if they have no will.

You can not prevent her...that will lead to her being more stubborn..

Ignore her in coming days..create smart reasons to not see her and not text back or text very brief only if she texts..say with friends...very busy..

After that according to her actions..we'll see next steps..

movieguy36

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
You can't force a woman to do your will. Let her be who she is. If she wants to be a partier, then she's not the right one for you. There are plenty of fish in the sea. You must come to the realization that you are inappropriately attached to her.

Yeah, right. Thank you!

movieguy36

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score

It's alright. This is much appreciated, thanks!

master-gauge

Well Done !
Reaction score
^^ Sorry dude, it's hard pill to swallow, some us have had this exact scenario already (myself included) and it never works out.. In my case, it's 10 years later and she is still bar hoppin' and partying like a nut (I still hear things back about her) all the while closing in on 40 yo.. She will never gonna grow up..

Totally up to u if u want to stay in contact with her or not She might grow up, she might not, but I would bet on the "not" more so..

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Some women just love the party scene. I remember my good ole USMC days in my early 20's & there was always women in their 30's-40's drinking looking for the hookup.

I know Men in their 40's who love trying to party with college girls. It's no different than those guys who are really into college football & pop up at that party scene. A friend of mine actually got embarrassed by a player who told him he was old enough to be his dad. 😂😂😂