• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Home made pump - small cylinder but will it work?

V8N3T

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello all,

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I had to take a heat gun to the cylinder to widen it up around the entry point a lot to even fit in it at all. Took a lot of messing around with to get it to stay circular and widen up that plastic.

I was just looking at one of my kids water toys that was sitting on the table and I saw a hole in the side of it and noticed there was a long cylinder with a handle to pull back the water. After a closer inspection, I saw that it could be something I may be able to use as a home made pump.

Here's the problem, I cannot get erect at all. I do not fit if I do; however I can feel a decent amount of pull from the pressure and after trying it for 10min and checking and messing around with it; there appear to be some results.

My concern is that because all it can really do "and not fully" is pull me OUT and down the cylinder and possibly get some glands growth out of it. I am still skeptical to invest any time in this.

Anyways I have attached some pictures where I am essentially flaccid and just testing out the tube. Any feedback on if this will do anything for me is greatly appreciated!
IMG_3950.JPG
IMG_3951.JPG

Last edited:

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

V8N3T

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well its kinda what I expected to hear.

A little disheartening because of how expensive the bathmates are and that's really why I was hoping this would provide some solution.

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
Remember - this is your PENIS you're messing with. I would never recommend a homemade device. There are way too many things that can go wrong that can cause damage to your penis.

Bathmates are more expensive than some cobbled together homemade device - but when we're talking about the safety of your manhood... yeah, don't skimp.

V8N3T

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
took the advice, threw it away!