Hiya, I'm ready to get bigger.

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright people how you doing? I'm new to this forum and am looking for a good routine to get the enlargement process started. I would have come here ages ago but didn't know this stuff actually worked and never believed it.

About me:

I'm 23.

Erect Length is 6.5 inch.

But erect girth is only 4.8 inch.

I'm alright with my length (but obviously wouldn't mind an extra inch, that would be perfect for me length-wise) but really want some more girth. I've never done any form of PE before (whether exercises or pills) so am looking for a good starting routine. I'm also really worried about damage and don't wanna screw anything up. I saw this vid:

http://revver.com/video/436066/jelqing-pt2-full-version/

and I'm planning on following that routine, what do you think? Will it help me with girth? All tips would be greatly apppreciated as well what kind of gains I can expect to have. Thank you very much.

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also, could somebody please tell me what "kegels" are?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Ok enlargen that sounds ok, but have a look at Jp's 90 day beginner routine.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Kegals are an exercise to strengthen your sexual muscles.

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok enlargen that sounds ok, but have a look at Jp's 90 day beginner routine.

Will do. The routine that I posted, will it improve my girth? Does jelqing improve girth as well as length?

Last edited:

ron628

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yes it does, just check out JP's beginner routine it's got all you need to know.

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Will do. The routine that I posted, will it improve my girth? Does jelqing improve girth as well as length?

Jelqing at higher erection levels is meant to improve girth, jelqing at a lower erection level will benefit more length.

Like Pegasus said, I'd definately take a look at JP's routine, it's a super starting point. It also includes V jelqs which (correct me if I'm wrong) are aimed more at girth.

Hope that helped!

LookAlive

EDIT: I just watched about a minute into the video and then it decided to close itself. I'm not sure if he goes onto to say this later but you don't jelq the entire penis, stop under the glans - never jelq the head. Also, I believe 1 jelq typically consists of one right hand and one left hand stroke.

Last edited:

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jelqing at higher erection levels is meant to improve girth, jelqing at a lower erection level will benefit more length.

Like Pegasus said, I'd definately take a look at JP's routine, it's a super starting point. It also includes V jelqs which (correct me if I'm wrong) are aimed more at girth.

Hope that helped!

LookAlive

EDIT: I just watched about a minute into the video and then it decided to close itself. I'm not sure if he goes onto to say this later but you don't jelq the entire penis, stop under the glans - never jelq the head. Also, I believe 1 jelq typically consists of one right hand and one left hand stroke.

Cool, thanks a lot for the feedback.

I'm getting really excited (no pun intended) about starting this. I had no idea it was actually possible! Plus I hit the gym and I believe my muscles to be very responsive in general. I'm wondering what kind of gains I can expect within a space of a month. Then my university starts and I probably won't have as much time to carry out these exercises.

Do you think that in a month I can add half a solid inch in length and increase girth to 5'3" from 4.8"? If I get just that much I'd be satisfied (but of course I'll keep going hahaa :D).

DailyAffirmation

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Many people have gained that much in that time frame. The key, as with any exercise program is consistency.

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Many people have gained that much in that time frame. The key, as with any exercise program is consistency.
Haha sure. But I'm sure I will be. Compared to the gym this is a very easy exercise! I just hope I dont pop something and disfigure myself for life.

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'ma make ma monsta beast just a lil bigga fo ma baby mama.

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
to all the killaz and the hundred dolla billaz

to real niggaz who aint got no feelinz

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ma black boa gonna change into a python yo!

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yo I'ma need some deeper cargo pants YAKNOWAIMSAYIN.... AHA! f'real yo.

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yo ma one eyed snake gon' need a bigger GLASS EYE ba da end of da month YA HEARD.

unsure31

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
alright so i finally got on one of these....i am so confused

alright so i finally got on one of these....i am so confused

i dont know if i believe all this stuff....it sounds like most everyone on here is pretty big and yet you are trying to get more....i want to get bigger and better but it just seems like it is too good to be true...please help

NeverTooMuch81

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Two things; First, your length goal of a half inch is reasonable with hard work, but I've never heard of someone gaining a half inch of girth in such a short time (1 month). Simply takes more time than a month to build that much new smooth muscle. Second: you might want to ease up on the ebonics in your posts....might get you in hot water with a moderator. Check the grammar policy.... Good luck brother ~ stick with the jp 90 day and you'll see great results... Rome wasn't built in a day.

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i dont know if i believe all this stuff....it sounds like most everyone on here is pretty big and yet you are trying to get more....i want to get bigger and better but it just seems like it is too good to be true...please help

You think my current cahk stats are big? 4.8 inch girth is under the 5 inch average dude!

Hey man we might as well give it a try. I dunno if it's gonna work but I got this feeling deep inside my balls that it will. My dick was just never made to be this size its whole life. Time to unleash the beast! TIME TO UNLOAD THE CHOAD! TIME TO WAGE WAR WITH THE SNAKE OF DOOM AND SHOOT OUT MISSILES OF CUM INTO VAGINAL CAVERNS UNKNOWN!

ARE YOU WITH ME?! THEN GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!!!!

enlargen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Two things; First, your length goal of a half inch is reasonable with hard work, but I've never heard of someone gaining a half inch of girth in such a short time (1 month). Simply takes more time than a month to build that much new smooth muscle. Second: you might want to ease up on the ebonics in your posts....might get you in hot water with a moderator. Check the grammar policy.... Good luck brother ~ stick with the jp 90 day and you'll see great results... Rome wasn't built in a day.

I hear ya partner. Let's do dis for Sparta! SPAAAARTTAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man,

you're on our forums and were good for a reason. We know our sh*t. Check out the beginner routine in our guide section. Penis Enlargement Gym - Beginner's Guide

Ditch that crappy routine of yours.

''Kegels'' are the most discussed topic on our forums, literally. Do your research before you post :)

Welcome to the forums. Your PE journey will be tough and hard, but you'll get there one day :D