Hi Y'all

Billy Blast Off

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi, Billy here. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2017 and subsequently had to have a prostatectomy. This at the time had a MASSIVE effect on my psychological well being and I felt TOTALLY emasculated.

Before the diagnosis me and the Mrs were at it like rabbits and had loads of fun too. I was 6.5 inches in length with a girth of just under 5 inches when erect. Overnight after the operation I was 'infertile' 'no longer had prostate so can't ejaculate anymore', suffer with ED and I have to use injections to get an erection. I no longer felt or feel like a man.

To top it all I started to notice a bend in the top of my todger a couple of months ago and it looks like Peyronies has struck as well. I have lost around 2.5 inches in length off my todger and some off the girth as well. Its totally devastating tbh even though the Mrs says it doesn't matter. The cancer and its after effects was bad enough but now this Peyronies as well? I was at a place where I lost all reason and wondered what the point was.

The company that provided the vacuum tube said they could help with the Peni-Master Pro which basically puts the penis into traction and it does seem to work but its early days yet. If there is anyone else out there who has a similar story I would be glad to get to link up.

I suppose now I have to work on getting my length and girth back and go even further (8") if that is possible? Are there many success stories on here please?

Thanks
Billy.

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
Welcome, Billy and we are glad you are here. Anything is possible through PE as long as you are patient and smart in your training. :)

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
:welcome: Billy !

I hope you are thankful to have nabbed this cancer thing, and that your doctors have given you a clean bill of health. My God, this was a major event in your life. Have you any children ?
Sounds like major adjustments are underway.

You might review the contents of the: START HERE!

Perhaps you can benefit from a penis "conditioning" program. During that time, you can continue research and see what other discoveries could be helpful.
Best wishes !

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score