Hi there, new guy :)

Curious4Info

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I just want to start off by a thank you. This is a very judgement free community and open to informing others.

I realized recently I don't have a small penis, but average. All of my life I had thought it was micro, which really messed with my head. It's like I turned away for Sex whenever I thought of it.

I am 2 days into JP90 and am really hoping to commit to it. Penis size is important to me for me, so I can make it more proportional to my body size. And other tips I would appreciate greatly.

Peace and love

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's all about patience & commitment , but greatest of all is consistency. PE works , I've been at it for 13 months and you will see results. Also as you get more experience you'll figure what works for you & what does not. ( bpel 7.75 , bpeg 5.5 ) goal ( 8bpel , 6bpeg )👌

Curious4Info

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
It's all about patience & commitment , but greatest of all is consistency. PE works , I've been at it for 13 months and you will see results. Also as you get more experience you'll figure what works for you & what does not. ( bpel 7.75 , bpeg 5.5 ) goal ( 8bpel , 6bpeg )

My biggest quandary with all of this is permanence. I see a lot of ambiguity around whether if people completely stop all PE exercises, perhaps forever, if the gains they saw will stay or if it'll go back.

closed143

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just want to start off by a thank you. This is a very judgement free community and open to informing others.

I realized recently I don't have a small penis, but average. All of my life I had thought it was micro, which really messed with my head. It's like I turned away for Sex whenever I thought of it.

I am 2 days into JP90 and am really hoping to commit to it. Penis size is important to me for me, so I can make it more proportional to my body size. And other tips I would appreciate greatly.

Peace and love

Hey man, I to have an averish penis, I got told it was small by an ex and it devistated me. That shits not good, I walked around for 20 years with that and it was not fun at all. That 20 years of feeling like that has now been turned into pure motivation and determination to make it bigger. I've been at it 6 months now and I can assure you it works. I started with jp's beginners routine, once I got into it I started enjoying the workouts, I feel great after them. Trust me dude once you get into this your not going to want to stop, the gains will stay if you show your penis care and attention. As far as tips go, well just read as much as you can, keep a log and don't give up. Good luck.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com