Hi girls! BDSM and SQUIRT question.

JamesMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello ladies...
My name is James Monroe. I am a bit of a legend over at the premature ejaculation forum. Lol.
I went from 1 minute to up to 3 hours in bed, and now I help lots of guys last longer.
I have lots experience with 3somes with girls and now I'm starting to get into BDSM, and I love it. Do most girls enjoy it rough like that? I'm talking Spanking and hair pulling and slapping each other's face, bondage and doing her hard and fast and talking dirty.... also...my last 2 girls can squirt.
What are the things, positions and ways that you girls squirt a lot faster or easier? Thanx.

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I like all of the above except the face slapping. Trust me you would only ever get to slap my face once!

I also would never wish to squirt personally.

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry James, completely no help at all too you... just realised after responding!

Ravenously

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wtf James? Why does every post I read of yours start by saying how much of a legend you are?
If you're really such a big deal, you don't have to tell everyone.

Reactions: closed291

JamesMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Haters.
Still waiting for a helpful response....

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
James there are a limited % of people into bdsm and given the small number of women here getting a single response is a good result.

So Tara likes her bum slaped and hair pulled being done hard perhaps some dirty talk . Ther is a range of stuff girls can be into and the less extreame is more common.

Brand

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, if you can do so, help me last longer then... Can you link some threads or anything so i can read around more useful info... What got you to last so long... SENSEI? :D

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Jm has a number of threads . Some regard them as quirky others as alternate . Me I think they add to the range of views and techniques onsite.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jm has a number of threads . Some regard them as quirky others as alternate . Me I think they add to the range of views and techniques onsite.

in other words, he a Party kind a guy! Awesome.

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
James is a legend, and has had many (perhaps odd) threads on pre e. But most of it has merit and theory, I found out a lot of techniques that help him, have also help me and stumbled across other sites that mention the same techniques.

I wish I could be having 3 domes with squiring girls and bdsm. Sounds hawt.

JamesMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanx for your support, everyone.
I'm basically looking to see what are the different things and ways or positions that make it easier for women to squirt. I want to l know from a woman's perspective so that I can try them with my girl.
I figured this was a good place.
Look in the premature ejaculation section for my posts. Search for my name.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm moving to LA.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
This probably isn't the best spot jm due to the low number of female members.

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
I'm a legend too, probably for all the wrong reasons.

Do I give a shite? Nah!

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So James depending on your curve depends on the position, not all women squirt, I had to do some learning about 10 years ago because my wife squirts, and is the only woman ive been with that did, the spot is on the top wall of the vagina, normally if you are giving cunnaligus insert 2 fingers and do a come here motion as well as pressing down on her stomach just above the pelvic bone. The spot may not be reached by your fingers most are deeper I'm guessing, but my wife use to squirt 3 to 4 times during normal intercourse. BDSM you got to do your homework, hentia rope, a leather paddle a feather and a legit candle should get you started, remember rewards and pushments BDSM is all about control, those sessions are normally long, anything else is you tying up a woman and fucking the sh*t out of her. set up the boundaries and limits of what you will and won't do, you're like I'm down for it all until she's like cut me, that's a real thing. Any questions feel free to pm me good luck

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Looking4mores are also great fountains of wisdom for BDSM.

JamesMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So James depending on your curve depends on the position, not all women squirt, I had to do some learning about 10 years ago because my wife squirts, and is the only woman ive been with that did, the spot is on the top wall of the vagina, normally if you are giving cunnaligus insert 2 fingers and do a come here motion as well as pressing down on her stomach just above the pelvic bone. The spot may not be reached by your fingers most are deeper I'm guessing, but my wife use to squirt 3 to 4 times during normal intercourse. BDSM you got to do your homework, hentia rope, a leather paddle a feather and a legit candle should get you started, remember rewards and pushments BDSM is all about control, those sessions are normally long, anything else is you tying up a woman and fucking the sh*t out of her. set up the boundaries and limits of what you will and won't do, you're like I'm down for it all until she's like cut me, that's a real thing. Any questions feel free to pm me good luck

Thanx a lot!
My last 2 GFs squirt. I love it.
I noticed they were both embarrassed(they think it's all just pee or think it's just weird) about it, and that works against them, but when they know you love it you tell them it's natural and they get comfortable and you tell them during sex to just let it go, they squirt more often.
My girls don't squirt, with my hand just with my penis, but I will try the push down/finger thing. I've done it but maybe not deep or good enough. Thanx.

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah they get super embarrassed, so then you know once it starts it doesn't stop. Your stats are much different than mine, I have a upward curve so I found long and fast strokes work the best, I have the most luck missionary, throw a pillow under her lower back

JamesMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah they get super embarrassed, so then you know once it starts it doesn't stop. Your stats are much different than mine, I have a upward curve so I found long and fast strokes work the best, I have the most luck missionary, throw a pillow under her lower back

Would you say under the lower back or her butt?