Hi from new member

gcmbois

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Just to introduce myself, middle age white male from London. Been into pumping for around twenty years. I use Thickwall tubes, have a 3 stage and a 10”x 3” s8 tube. Unpumped I’m 7”x6.5” and pumped I’m 8”x8”. Have jelqued in the past but found it boring, must admit though only once , don’t know why, but after a very long jelque session I got really massive and it lasted ages. Never happened again as I found it a bit boring.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to you. Enjoy your stay and have some fun while you're here.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just to introduce myself, middle age white male from London. Been into pumping for around twenty years. I use Thickwall tubes, have a 3 stage and a 10”x 3” s8 tube. Unpumped I’m 7”x6.5” and pumped I’m 8”x8”. Have jelqued in the past but found it boring, must admit though only once , don’t know why, but after a very long jelque session I got really massive and it lasted ages. Never happened again as I found it a bit boring.

Pumping for 20 years!? Wow. Any idea what your starting stats were. I’ve been at it over two years now, and I realize it will be life time thing if I’m going to retain gains. But that’s ok, I enjoy it. Have filled my 7 by 6 bell now and working on filling my 8 by 7.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh. Forgot to mention. Post some pics in the Pumpers group. Thanks. Good luck be safe. But I think you know what you’re doing.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey gcmbois !

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Welcome to the Gym[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]