• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Hi everyone

alwaysa.way

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'm going to try to stay at the point this whole thread. There are many men on here that are not small. They are 7x5 or 6x5. Those measurements are not small. If you got intimate into with a woman and got fully hard then pulled those measurements out, she wouldn't know what to think. It would be noticeably big in her eyes. Women dont think about dick size the way men do. Thats why even actually smaller sizes, lesser than above average men get some and haven't gone extinct in the human race.
If you are 7" and above that's noticeably big. If you are 6.5 and above that would be perceived by a woman as having some size. If you are 6, you are pushing lower sizes. If you are 5-5.5, you aren't big but a woman wouldn't necessarily reject it unless you're mind makes it a problem and/or she has a deeper vagina which needs bigger sizes. But there are short medium and deep depth vaginas.

This penis size dilemma is a problem. But obviously smaller sizes are still around because some women will accept those sizes because they like the man.

There are many men on here that are not small but your minds make you think you are.

JustALilMore

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very true! I believe a lot of men that get on the forum believe they the are somehow smaller than every other man in the entire world. I was one of them. Now I feel normal, even though my stats say that I'm not, and I am perfectly happy with that. I'm happy with myself.

Welcome!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Remove spam or be banned .