Hi everyone!!! Newbie with satisfied gains

jckno9

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Firstly thank you to everyone for this great site and invaluable contribution.
As a man suffering from some embarrassing moments in my life due to the inadequate size of penis I decided to take action about a year ago.
I bought a Bathmate and found at times some pretty good results. Albeit not permanent in the sense of the penis remaining at the size immediately after the session had ended. I used it four days a week with a 3/4 erect penis. Each session lasted about 15 minutes. With water release every four or five minutes I would say.
I did in one occasion notice a huge difference in size. But for the life of me I can't remember what I had done differently to achieve this. Any ideas would be gratefully received!! It may have been warm water and standing up in the shower for the full 15 minutes. But my penis was severely larger than normal.
I usually lie down on my bed and have the Bathmate vertical with a pillow on my thighs to prevent the Bathmate from falling.
The results as I say we're reasonable. But not dramatic by any means.
I also stretch for about 15 minutes each morning. 90 seconds directly up. Same to the left. Same to the right. Same forward. Same towards my belly button. I repeat this set twice.
I also jelk for 10 minutes each morning with a Vaseline and toothpaste and olive oil mixture. I saw on YouTube this works. Whether it does or not is debatable. But it feels nice and I have to say the girth has certainly got a lot thicker over the past year. Length has improved too.
I did not take measurements at the start which is a real faux par on my behalf but I do feel thicker and a bit longer.
What this is down to I don't know. Bathmate or stretching or jelking or a combination.
All in all I feel better now than before and that alone is a bonus.
Thanks to everyone for this great site and invaluable contribution.

I'm going to buy from Piping Rock:
Folsac
Zinc, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin D2, Ginger
1200mg Lecithin
500mg Pygeum
300mg L-Arginine
20mg Yohimbe Bark

As I read on this site this should help too with blood flow.

Any ideas on Bathmate techniques to get the great results but on a permanent basis would be appreciated!
Thanks again

Dickinger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi jckno9, welcome on the forum! :)

I'm a (on and off) Bathmate user for 13 months, too. Similar to you, I failed to take initial measurements. My gut feeling is I have slight permanent results, at least. During and after a pumping session my penis got used to the Bathmate's effect, so that I also see considerable girth and length increases - albeit temporarily. I've read on this forum, that jelking and/or edging after a Bathmate pumping session are believed to be measures to stimulate making those gains a little more permanent. However, I need to have more experienced others speak to that.

In any case I suggest you might want to take measurements, now. It sounds like you really wait for those gains to arrive ... and if I read correctly from the experiences of long term users in this forum, those very gradual changes can otherwise be missed easily (there's a plethora of stories on here about how user's wives are missing even the most outrageous gains, because they see those penises so regularly).

Sorry for digressing, but I'd like to add something general, once I read about you ordering Vitamin D2 in your Piping Rock order:
So I can't speak about your pick as a means to increase blood flow - but I see "Vitamin D2" amongst it and I was scratching my head. (OK, now I got it: Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3 are considered mostly equivalent; for some reason Vitamin D2 is the more prevalent choice in the US; here in Europe there is mostly only Vitamin D3 used; Vitamin D2 is considered less potent than Vitamin D3) So I'vebeen supplementing Vitamin D3 a lot for years and had very good results with it for my general health. Me personally, I would put absolutely everyone on a Vitamin D3 supplementation of at least 3500 I.E. (depending on body weight and in the absence of severe kidney issues, a far greater dose up to 10000 I.E. should be absolutely fine) for this is doing so much to build a foundation for general health. But there is also a turf war in the medical community resulting in highly official statements, that what I suggest is officially considered "overdosed". So I suggest to read up on this topic, as I believe, that there is a significant amount of low-hanging fruit to be gained, health-wise. If that is done, you will usually find the following information:
- have your blood level tested (can be done inexpensively, even at home)
- calculate a conducive daily (!) ratio in order to get to a certain blood level
(again, what blood level is considered "right" is heavily challenged by the medical community as a part of the "turf war")
- ideally use products, which come pre-combined with the right amount of Vitamin K2 (long story; significant D2/D3 uptake requires K2 supplementation; there's products which recognise that and "do that" for you; my favourite product over here comes in liquid form, a drop is 5000 I.E. and there is the right amount of K2 added to it)
- try and maintain keeping this blood level permanently as a really good base for your health

Sorry for digressing into one of my favourite topics, back to your questions. :rolleyes:

jckno9

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Thanks Dickinger!
I'll be adding D3 to my daily intake then!
Thanks for the advice.
It's very much appreciated.
Jckno9

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Firstly thank you to everyone for this great site and invaluable contribution.
As a man suffering from some embarrassing moments in my life due to the inadequate size of penis I decided to take action about a year ago.
I bought a Bathmate and found at times some pretty good results. Albeit not permanent in the sense of the penis remaining at the size immediately after the session had ended. I used it four days a week with a 3/4 erect penis. Each session lasted about 15 minutes. With water release every four or five minutes I would say.
I did in one occasion notice a huge difference in size. But for the life of me I can't remember what I had done differently to achieve this. Any ideas would be gratefully received!! It may have been warm water and standing up in the shower for the full 15 minutes. But my penis was severely larger than normal.
I usually lie down on my bed and have the Bathmate vertical with a pillow on my thighs to prevent the Bathmate from falling.
The results as I say we're reasonable. But not dramatic by any means.
I also stretch for about 15 minutes each morning. 90 seconds directly up. Same to the left. Same to the right. Same forward. Same towards my belly button. I repeat this set twice.
I also jelk for 10 minutes each morning with a Vaseline and toothpaste and olive oil mixture. I saw on YouTube this works. Whether it does or not is debatable. But it feels nice and I have to say the girth has certainly got a lot thicker over the past year. Length has improved too.
I did not take measurements at the start which is a real faux par on my behalf but I do feel thicker and a bit longer.
What this is down to I don't know. Bathmate or stretching or jelking or a combination.
All in all I feel better now than before and that alone is a bonus.
Thanks to everyone for this great site and invaluable contribution.

I'm going to buy from Piping Rock:
Folsac
Zinc, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin D2, Ginger
1200mg Lecithin
500mg Pygeum
300mg L-Arginine
20mg Yohimbe Bark

As I read on this site this should help too with blood flow.

Any ideas on Bathmate techniques to get the great results but on a permanent basis would be appreciated!
Thanks again

Hi and welcome to the Gym! I can't tell if you're experienced with PE, but I would recommend you definitely consider starting with the JP90 to condition yourself for more work. I found this site 7 years ago and got some amazing newbie gains in both length and girth...going from small to comfortably average in length and above average in girth (pleasing to me and my wife).
Be consistent and careful to avoid injuries. I had some issues when I stepped up to Bathmate. I experience discoloration, blotchy areas on my shaft and then I was sidelined with blisters which was a bummer.
You can check out my progress log if you'd like. I recommend you start a log for yourself. I am so glad I did that. I can refer back to my log to see how I progressed...what worked and what didn't. My log is quite detailed. Instead of doing standard jelqs, I learned from rbi99 about UJs or Ultimate Jelqs. They probably really helped me with those nice newbie gains. But make sure you condition yourself before going to more advanced forms of PE. You want to get those newbie gains with manual work for 90 days (JP90)...then I moved to clamping and now I'm into digital pumping which is amazing. Hope this helps. Enjoy your PE journey.