• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

HI Everybody

what what

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
So I just wanted to ask a couple of questions without doing too much reading. :)Are there any negative side effects from jelqing? Should I take a supplement, if so, then which is best? And lastly, I'm not too sure if I want to invest as much time that would be required. I'm currently 7 1/4" length and 6 1/8" girth :(. I would love to have a bigger dick but I feel that if I do not see results I will lose motivation. What helps keep you guys motivated to stick to your routine? Would a hot pack(hand warmer) work effectively for my warm ups and warm downs or should I stick with just warm tap water? Thank you all for your imput! What What!!:D

wantbenign

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't be so :( about your size. If I had that I would be like :D. You are definitely above average especially girthwise.
-There are no negative side-effects I can think of as long as you do them correctly. Don't think you can do any of the advanced exercises either, that is a really fast way to injure yourself.
-Some people have good things to say about supplements but I have no knowledge in that.
-It's fine not to want to put in a lot of time, I started my routine way too hard and now my sessions are only like 30 minutes long and that includes warming up, stretching, and the exercises. Maybe someone else will chime in and give some tips on a shorter routine.
-My motivation is easy, I always thought I had a really small unit so I will do what it takes to make it bigger. I came to the realization that penis size is something that can't be changed but that was until I came across this site. Stick with it and keep your goals in mind and you should be seeing gains. Some people gain slower and some faster but it's worth a shot huh?
-Never heard of using a hot pack but warm water in the shower, in a cup, or on a towel all work well.

I'm still kinda new at this so hopefully others will give you some input there are a lot of helpful people here. Just find yourself a beginner's routine on the main page or JP's beginner routine and read up on some of the stuff before you start. If you want it bad enough you'll stick around, haha.

Oh and welcome aboard!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Hotpacks work well I ahve been using 1 for some time.
PE is like gym not everyone wants too put in the time and effort and that's ok.
Have a look in the beginer section, there is lots of info there including suggested supplements.

what what

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm going to try to stay active on this forum as well as my routine!