HF. I thought I had a hold of the situation, but now I'm feeling a bit lost.

shabazz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I was temporarily almost 100% cured from HF. Trying to think back to what I did:
1. Lots of ball rolling under my feet
2. Lots of piriformis stretches/massages (For massages I used a rubber physio ball to release trigger points in that area)
3. Consciously relaxing my pelvic floor when standing
4. I did not masturbate for a few days because I had an exam coming up

Why did I feel like I was cured?
1. No more of that thinner and tight penis base. My penis became a straight, normal looking penis.
2. Penis skin didn't feel so tight, and scrotum loosened up
3. Erections were better (harder, less constricting, and the head filled up fully, morning erections)
4. Flaccid penis felt like what it should feel like

Since then I've tried to replicate those but I seem to have relapsed. It's like this condition has a mind of its own. BUT since I did come close to being cured, theres no reason why I can't go there again. I will keep trying.

closed104

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had a relapse of my own after feeling like I was almost "cured". Personally I suspect excessive reverse kegels for causing it in my case, since within a few days after stopping, I started improving again and now it's way better than before the relapse.

If you feel your erections are uncomfortable, I'd try not masturbating at all for a while (not just a few days) and trying to avoid getting erections if you can. I stopped doing any stretches, massages and reverse kegels and still seeing improvements right now, so I think the most important thing you can do is relax and not get worked up over it, and not try so hard that you overwork yourself or get frustrated. Keep doing the things you did before that worked in moderation, and try not to worry about it the rest of the day, you already saw that it's fixable first hand!

Ajackel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was what I though was on the road to total recovery, so I stopped all measures I had taken to see improvement. I feel once you have hf you are more likely to have it come back.

Nights of drinking and smoking seem to be the worst thing, but life happens.

My biggest problem and worry comes from the fact now that my erections are smaller, shorter and less thick without constant stimulation. My morning wood when it happens is always a small erection about 1/2 teh size that it gets when masturbating and if I do get aroused my penis can only swell to about 1/2 size. Like blood can't fill the penis chambers without my hand pushing or filling it up with stimulation. So as soon as I stop touching the girth immediately decreases and teh head goes small. I feel I cured HF almost completely except for this fact. My erections are very hard though even when 1/2 full.

My goal now is to get it to it's old max size. I'm experimenting with dmso, jelqng and pumping again. Not frequently because I'm tired of PE and obsessing over my penis. I really am tired and just wish I had my normal penis back and be geatfull. After about 4-5 months of going through HF I burnt out and stopped caring so much as it got better. I feel Like all gains from frequent years of PE have been destroyed by this. My girth on a good day is 4.8 and I beleive that is what it was pre- PE.

My biggest mistake was once My flaccid returned to normal. I stopped stretching, and all benficial things towards it etc. assuming I was on the oath to recovery.

I now have started to try cardio two times a week. time is not on my side. I feel I may have bad blood flow in general now and that could be a cause for the weak erections. Had no hf for a few months and it crept back.

I feel you must remain dilligent about fxing it even when signs are better or it will slowly come back often.

I really wish I could get an erection from thought again or arousel, teh best I can get is a slight chubb or a tiny hard on and it stops. Usually haveing to hold reverse kegals anbd masturbate for my penis to get to it's former self.

I feel HF is a form of imflammation form the pelvis or the penis, not sure. I think this causes a reaction to teh tissues in the penis and that's why we don't fully ever recover. It's really a full time job fixing this. Dmso has seemed to help, but not long term or permanently. although I havn't used to long enuff. too much dmso seems to make it worse. I don't slather it on anymore and have just found smaller amounts are better.

Just a rant, I do not have time to create a coherent thought piece.

mikecares

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I was temporarily almost 100% cured from HF. Trying to think back to what I did:
1. Lots of ball rolling under my feet
2. Lots of piriformis stretches/massages (For massages I used a rubber physio ball to release trigger points in that area)
3. Consciously relaxing my pelvic floor when standing
4. I did not masturbate for a few days because I had an exam coming up

Why did I feel like I was cured?
1. No more of that thinner and tight penis base. My penis became a straight, normal looking penis.
2. Penis skin didn't feel so tight, and scrotum loosened up
3. Erections were better (harder, less constricting, and the head filled up fully, morning erections)
4. Flaccid penis felt like what it should feel like

Since then I've tried to replicate those but I seem to have relapsed. It's like this condition has a mind of its own. BUT since I did come close to being cured, theres no reason why I can't go there again. I will keep trying.

you can still have sex whether you have these symptoms or not. No masturbation doesn't help with hf despite what you've read. I did 8 weeks of no masturbation and it did nothing to help my hf..it only made my penis worse actually because it became deconditioned.

Ajackel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree no masturbation can even make it worse. try edging once in a while. cumming can make it worse because I find it cuts off blood flow for a bit, refreactory period and lessened sex drive after the fact. HF tends to already limit blood flow in some so not letting erections come I think is a bad idea. Try hot wrapping before. It helps me get a fuller erection if the tissue is more relaxed before,