• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Hey mates, glad to be here

wannagrowbig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey all! :) I found this wonderfull site a few days ago but I was looking for PE for longer time. My biggest wish is to grow as longer as I can in 4 months before I go to my GF who is used to well bigger ones. Im 5.3" and i want to gain at least 6" till the 4th. I had some my routine for 4 days but I will take a day of rest and follow method of 1st year of PESG :) he gave me big inspiration. I have dedication, patience and wont miss a day of workout for this months and after that ofc. Well wish me luck on my yourney and as I become more experienced I will also try to help other members. Glad to be here really

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wannagrow: Welcome to The Gym! Good to have you here. Just remember that in the end, you're doing this for you.

Good luck on your journey.

Big Tom

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey mate,

Welcome to the gym. Need any help, just PM me. Happy to help you.

One thing I will say is 0.7 inches in 4 months is a big step, not impossible by any means however. My point is, make sure not to rush into this. Start slow, and give your cock adequate time to recover. Go at it too hard and you will end up with an injury which could make your gains take a very long time.

Less is more when you start off :D

PS Jelq LIGHTLY at first, or you will surely end up with an injury.

Good Luck!