Hey I need some advice

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
big al and jon pop.. both of you are very experienced PErs.. see i knew that before i even joined this site.. I wrote a thread introducing myself which is not what i did i kind of explained what my routines were and so on and so forth but here i just need advice on the proper jelqing i need to do.. Basically i use the power jelqer to jelq so i would say its working my smooth muscle more than my chambers but eventually the blood will move on in there and fill the whole penis i think.. Well here is the advice i need.. My penis gets plumped from about 5 minutes of power jelqing.. sometimes i actually keep goin to a point were the penis does not respond to jelqing and goes totally flaccid and it seems like i never jelqed in the first place.. im assuming ive overtrained so i will take this precaution.. as i said in my previous thread that if i jelq for 10 min it is a very good time to just jump in the pump afterwords to solicify the gains after jelqing. For a while ive been jelqing for 5 then pumping for 10-15 by the way i do 3 of those sessions for pumping.. but after my first session i jelq for 5 then pump for 10-15 then so on and so forth.. im starting to understand why that is too much for my penis as described in my first thread.. You guys think i should start 10 min jelq then pump and stop jelqing after i pump?

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I thiink you need to sssstreeeetch.

sounds good jon so since my l.o.t is 12 i should hang or stretch straight down against the tug right? You think i should get the bib hanger? problem is they come in different packages and ive never hanged before but my penis is conditioned since ive had stretching devices and stuff..

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
lucky you with LOT of 12:00 - you've got some gains waiting under you belt, if you stretch properly

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
b.t.w. I also pump before and after my PE sessions, but i never pump more than 2x times per day. Already with one 20min pump session, 20min Jelq, 20min stretch, 15min pump - I am worked after that and enjoy a rubdown with some nice moisturizing cream :p

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
sounds good jon so since my l.o.t is 12 i should hang or stretch straight down against the tug right? You think i should get the bib hanger? problem is they come in different packages and ive never hanged before but my penis is conditioned since ive had stretching devices and stuff..
I use and recommend the "BIB Starter". Ask W.M.P. he just got one.

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whats up fellas.. sorry i havent been on lately i have still been healing since 2 weeks ago when i stopped for a decon break due to my penis not responding while jelqing.. it just went flaccid so wut i took a break and ever since i have been examing it on a day by day basis putting on heat pad and maintaining it warm. Well the outcome has been good since i had vein leaks due to my skin turning purple atleast i think thats the proper term for a " leak" the point is that around the veins its a puddle of purple.. could be bruising? i dunno but that has reduced these past two weeks and my skin is clearing up and also ive noticed ive gotten thicker. Based on a few theories ive been reading here it says that the smooth muscle must catch up with the tunica to insure even growth and lately i have been noticing that my tunica bone has been sticking out more and it basically pops up out of the skin pretty well so im assuming since ive been jelqing and pumping the majority of the time, i think that i have overworked the smooth muscle which has lead to the decon break but the break is paying off i think.. well i hope. Lately ive just been putting on the autoxsleeve and it has thickened it each time i took it off. But basically that is intended mostly for the tunica but it does help with girth too so it puts pressure to the smooth muscle but not as much as the tunica.. therefore i have been resting the smooth muscle id say 85-100 percent these past two weeks with the autoxsleeve on. Just giving you guys some detailed info so maybe i can get a few more tips.. I dont write down my results but my bpel seems a bit bigger kind of but when i stand up its different or feels different but nearly the same size.. I have noticed bpfl seems thicker as well.. but mostly these two weeks i have seen girth results mostly.. length not so much since i have not been hitting the tunica and ligaments but i will start to when i get a hanger

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
b.t.w. I also pump before and after my PE sessions, but i never pump more than 2x times per day. Already with one 20min pump session, 20min Jelq, 20min stretch, 15min pump - I am worked after that and enjoy a rubdown with some nice moisturizing cream :p

Thats a good session man.. do you do 2 days on 1 off?

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use and recommend the "BIB Starter". Ask W.M.P. he just got one.

Sounds good jon.. Do you know a good excersise that i can do for erect length standing up without any bone pressure so it can stick out more without putting the effort? Erect jelqs? But that would work the smooth muscle more im guessing.. I guess you were right maybe stretching would be the key

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Without putting out the effort? Come on Dan.

Manual stretches, circle stretches, stretches, stretches.

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah good point jon manual stretching is probably better than a constant outward stretch by an extender because it gets all the angles so i will add manual stretching as well.. im thinkin to kind of mix the newbie routine with the power jelqer and manual stretches but keep it within that time zone of 6 min stretching 10 min jelqing.. and my kegels that i have been doin lately.. i do a set of 10 then i rest then i go again.. i prefer to do it that way than to do 50 all at once thats very hard to do but i have improved my erections and staying power but i will stretch man manual stretching seems to benefit a bit more in the long run

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would suggest getting on a routine that has worked for countless men around the world such as JP's 90 day routine. Jelqing and pumping won't give you the results you are hoping for alone. In your last post you mentioned being injured, that was most likely caused by not having a proper warmup and stretching routine. Please make sure that you are fully healed before starting your routine again. Sounds to me like you hurt yourself pretty bad. BTW, the penis does not have a Tunica bone in it. The Tunica is a thin membrane that surrounds the CC's and pretty much determines the size and shape of your unit.

IMO pumping is to be used as a supplement to PE and not much will ever replace good ole hard work such as stretching and Jelqing.

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yea hairtrigger i know about the tunica.. i know that if you stretch you are mostly targeting that along with the ligaments for length right? I did overtrain.. it just seems like when i start again i get purple leaks the next day so i guess im not fully healed yet.. seems like the blood that stays near the vein that has been leaked out sits there for a while even when its dissapearing to a point where its light purple but i guess i have to wait a bit more.. Im just putting on a silicone tube that makes my penis be stretched lightly to maintain it so i wont lose any girth while its healing.. Problem is on my right side of my shaft i have a bundle of veins some on top of eachother all on the same side and it just seems like i cant even touch that side.. im just afraid i cant even PE due to those veins being so sensative to pressure.. well im not sure if their sensative since i overtrained but if i didnt do you think i can still make everything go smoothly?

PE dannyboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So far my penis has healed pretty well.. I can try jps routine after i fully heal i only have one little purple spot on the top of my shaft near a vein there close to the glands now but on the side where the bundle of veins are it has healed tremendously but i take alot of supplements mostly the ones mentioned here like fish oil and ginko and vit e and stuff.. I also have little blood clots that are small circles i have just two of those but i have been putting a heating pad so that has helped i actually feel more relaxed and happy but lately since its been over two weeks that i have done any PE i am very anxious to start again but something in my body is makin me lazy to do it and i think its my body telling me thats its still healing.. im starting to understand the indicators more and more

Last edited: