Hey! Hey!

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good evening, everyone! I am back. I have come and gone twice before. No specific reason other than life gets in the way sometimes. And, I really dislike that excuse (and, honestly, that is all that it is).

I am here - and everyone might want to sit down for this - for amazing EQ! I know, right! Surprise! Surprise!

I would also not mind some legit length gain and a little more girth gain. But, first and foremost EQ.

I have a crazy program right now. It's called "whatever the heck I feel like at the moment"! I am not so sure as to the long-term success rate of such a program. I am thinking that I should actively follow a more structured program but I also know that the most popular programs do not work for me (way toooo much work and I suffer from horrible EQ and turtling). I tend to overdo things as well.....to be completely honest.

I have made nice gains in the past. Not a lot, but solid gains. I am looking forward to the work. I spend a good amount of time in the other gym (see heavy things and pick them up!) and will dedicate the same thought process to this.

So, good to be back!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey AverageD!

Welcome back to the Gym.

Good luck with your renewed effort.

Did you loose any of your gains while on hiatus?

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, sir! Including EQ! What? Yes, EQ has not been like it once was. However, that is really understandable. For me, anyway. Been a lot going on in the last three months. Not making excuses. Not with that. Just a lot of soul-searching, self-analysis and gut-wrenching conclusions. And some really difficult decisions. So, not really feeling like the sexy beast that I am! LOL! So, decided to put on my big boy pants (because these sissy boy pants just dont fit so well!) and get back in the saddle. Time to take action - not sit and cry about what once was, so-to-speak.

I am going to update my signature once I make the chance to measure. Interested in what I find out. Expecting a somewhat smaller number. But that is okay. Just more room for improvement! Which is kinda why I am here in the first place! :)

ino

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a crazy program right now. It's called "whatever the heck I feel like at the moment"!

If it works, let's analyse every single random thing you do, and systematize the idea! ;)

Like you I think I am going to focus more on EQ. I haven't been structured about it yet. Also, I tend to overdo (jelqs), and that is not really wonderful for the EQ.

Welcome back to PEGym AverageDude48!
:training1:

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I used to have a somewhat structured program for this. Jelqs and stretches after a 10 minute warm up (rice sock) and then some edging and then the warm down. That helped a lot. What I mean is that the structure made things really easy for me. My two biggest challenges were:
1. too intense
2. too often

I used to grip too hard on the jelqs. Some of you good folks helped me to recognize that. Once I lightened the grip that issue went away. I was having negative PIs in that my EQ would drop significantly or I would turtle something fierce.

So, as I do so well, I upped the frequency. To be clear - because frequency can be lots of different things - I added essentially double the reps (to everything) and was doing a 5on/2off program. If I remember correctly. Anyway, ended up doing best with a 1on/2off schedule.

So, going to go into this with my eyes wide open. I eventually worked my way up to absolutely amazing EQ (have said this many times before...the women would be so amazed at how hard I was and how I throbbed in their mouths and kitties).

Not getting any younger, but you will likely never hear 'age' as an excuse. I am firm believer in mind over matter. I am better now than I was 10 years ago, a lot better now than I was 20 years ago and a totally different person in this regard from 30 years ago. So, age is a good thing. :)

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And my program - for the last four weeks - has consisted entirely of some Jelqs, Hindi Squats and lots of edging. I do nut from edging more often than I used to and am going to focus on letting it fly every third or fourth day.

I foresee a 2on/1off or 2on/2off program for the first month to six weeks with jelqs and hindi squats on one day and stretches on another day with edging on both days. Then one or two days off (going to start with two days off - I know myself - and see what happens....will listen to my PIs and adjust accordingly - whatever that might mean).

I am going to focus on getting healthy first, and then getting fit (to borrow a phrase that I use when talking with people about nutrition and training). My goal will be amazing and impressive EQ, followed by some girth and then some length. Honestly, I would be happy to achieve the first goal (still pretty good with that, but want better!).

Without being 'tmi' - I have a pretty amazing cum shot (can shot it anywhere from two to four feet...even more if I am really turned on) and I do not want to lose that. That is - among other things - a Pelvic Floor thing so I am for sure going to make sure that I keep that balanced.

I generally have really good stamina. But that is usually when I am having consistent sex (like five to seven times a week). If I go once every two weeks or so (or longer) then I am good for only 10 minutes (not that I am complaining at all). It takes a couple / three times to get up to the 25 minutes mark and stay there consistently. So, that will be a later goal.....again, first want to get really healthy, then fit and then work on the special wants.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Welcome back, Average Dude! Why not make this your progress journal thread (if you don't already have one)? Guys who post daily to a progress journal stay motivated better, and maintain reliable records for PE that works best for them. I can move it to the Progress forum and even rename it for you if you'd like!

ino

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
And my program - for the last four weeks - has consisted entirely of some Jelqs, Hindi Squats and lots of edging. I do nut from edging more often than I used to and am going to focus on letting it fly every third or fourth day.

I foresee a 2on/1off or 2on/2off program for the first month to six weeks with jelqs and hindi squats on one day and stretches on another day with edging on both days. Then one or two days off (going to start with two days off - I know myself - and see what happens....will listen to my PIs and adjust accordingly - whatever that might mean).

I am going to focus on getting healthy first, and then getting fit (to borrow a phrase that I use when talking with people about nutrition and training). My goal will be amazing and impressive EQ, followed by some girth and then some length. Honestly, I would be happy to achieve the first goal (still pretty good with that, but want better!).

Without being 'tmi' - I have a pretty amazing cum shot (can shot it anywhere from two to four feet...even more if I am really turned on) and I do not want to lose that. That is - among other things - a Pelvic Floor thing so I am for sure going to make sure that I keep that balanced.

I generally have really good stamina. But that is usually when I am having consistent sex (like five to seven times a week). If I go once every two weeks or so (or longer) then I am good for only 10 minutes (not that I am complaining at all). It takes a couple / three times to get up to the 25 minutes mark and stay there consistently. So, that will be a later goal.....again, first want to get really healthy, then fit and then work on the special wants.

Good update!

I don't know what 'tmi' means, but when it regards long cum shots I invite you to 'tmi' as much as you want to, as I'm interested in the topic. (And this reminds me that I should eat some zinc and lecithin now. I must learn more about foods and supplements that work for increasing ejaculate.)

And like jockinthebox recommended: Why not make this your progress journal thread? This has a very good start already.

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I am going to start a progress log. So, no need to move this one (but thank you for the offer). I am going to actually start on August 1! I am kinda weird that way. For other people I am all about "there is no time like the present" and "tomorrow is not promised anyone" but for me I like to have clean records. As a side note, I almost always arrive home at the hour, quarter hour or three-quarter hour. But never at the half hour. Different, I know. Just me.

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, had some pretty good wood this morning and measured:

5" on the girth! Dang it! Lost some there. And EQ was pretty much 100% so the 1/4" loss is legit.

And the length was 5.5 BPEL so lost some there as well.

All good. Just a little more motivation to work harder and smarter to get that little bit back and then to add more to it. But, as you all know, I am concerned with EQ.

Any gains in length or girth are secondary (but, man - it would be nice to reach my goals and see that look of desire in a woman's eye and hear the "WOW! That thing is pretty big" when she sees me for the first time).

Kick-ass EQ - here I come! Well, pretty much already there....so, Kick-ass EQ - I am here to stay (and to get better, if that is possible).

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome back :)

It sounds like you're going through a "freestyle" phase. Experiment with different techniques but take notes and flag anything which stands out for any future, more structured training.

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, for the last month or so that is exactly what I have been doing. Well, for the most part. I just in the last hour or so opened up a progress log with my proposed initial 90-day workout. I have tried pretty much every one of the structured programs listed in this forum and am - at this point - leaning more toward a light beginner's program. There was a time when I would be considered very conditioned and still have negative PIs. But, I do tend to overdo things (as I have stated numerous times).

The thing that used to bother me the most was when I would do my exercises and overdid things and then one of my lady friends would call me and be in the mood. I would always humor them, but would spend all my time focusing on them with my fingers and tongue (and, if they had any, toys!). Which was always okay. Most of them (dang, that sounds really self serving....there were only but a few) knew that I was doing PE and never really asked why we did not have penetrative sex. Except one. And I told her that her timing was always so perfect. They did not care....they got what they wanted (lots and lots of amazing orgasms).

There really is not anyone in my life now....turned 50 recently and simplifying things in my life....so I do not have that concern this time around. So, gonna go full measure with this program.

Without intruding on your business (read: without sounding like I am asking for professional guidance) what are your thoughts on that? Specifically, that I have negative PIs with all of the structured programs (the JP90 program absolutely killed my EQ) and am ad hoc'ing a program? Does that seem to you to be a decision that will lead to gains?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Yes, for the last month or so that is exactly what I have been doing. Well, for the most part. I just in the last hour or so opened up a progress log with my proposed initial 90-day workout. I have tried pretty much every one of the structured programs listed in this forum and am - at this point - leaning more toward a light beginner's program. There was a time when I would be considered very conditioned and still have negative PIs. But, I do tend to overdo things (as I have stated numerous times).

The thing that used to bother me the most was when I would do my exercises and overdid things and then one of my lady friends would call me and be in the mood. I would always humor them, but would spend all my time focusing on them with my fingers and tongue (and, if they had any, toys!). Which was always okay. Most of them (dang, that sounds really self serving....there were only but a few) knew that I was doing PE and never really asked why we did not have penetrative sex. Except one. And I told her that her timing was always so perfect. They did not care....they got what they wanted (lots and lots of amazing orgasms).

There really is not anyone in my life now....turned 50 recently and simplifying things in my life....so I do not have that concern this time around. So, gonna go full measure with this program.

Without intruding on your business (read: without sounding like I am asking for professional guidance) what are your thoughts on that? Specifically, that I have negative PIs with all of the structured programs (the JP90 program absolutely killed my EQ) and am ad hoc'ing a program? Does that seem to you to be a decision that will lead to gains?

I think you should pick a very basic format out of preferred movements and build up from them. You might be starting too hard in the early part of your cycle to have any momentum. Erring on the side of caution will allow you to make adjustments early on and it won't slam your EQ.

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
DOH! Yes, sir! That is why I asked. That answer - and absolutely NO DISRESPECT intended - was so obvious. Thank you, Big Al! :)