Hey guys, quick re-introduction

petep101

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi,

Just joining the thread again for the first time in a few years. Not really sure what to say, but the reasons I am back is I want to continue improving my quality of life, and in the past I have found working towards a healthy penis has resulted in a healthy me. My wife and I have found a less stressed part of our lives, and I am hoping that with some work, and improved health we can take our sex life to the next level.

With that said, wish me luck, and I look forward to an improved sex life.

I suppose my top 3 goals are:
1. Overall healthier lifestyle with weight loss, and being more confident in my appearance.
2. Improved stamina during sex.
3. Bigger, more forceful loads.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Peter !

Welcome back to the Gym.[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It would be a good idea to Review the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It is always recommended to start/restart with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) by and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.o[/FONT][/FONT]

petep101

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey guys. I actually won't be posting many stats or anything for a while. I feel my first plan of action is to continue a good routine, but I am not going to benchmark anything for a while. My first goal for improving my physical appearance is to lose weight, and get my blood sugars under better control. I want to be well on my way to that before I start measuring anything.

In fact, I think having a mentality of a bigger/more forceful orgasm is also something I am going to eradicate from my goals at this point too. I think working towards that could possibly be a detriment to lasting longer.

Thanks for the words of wisdom though.