• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Hey Everyone

Easymoney1

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

So I've been a lurker on and off here for a while ~1 year and finally decided it was time to join. I've tried to start the beginner routine a few times and can usually stick with it for a few weeks before I lose motivation/start missing sessions. But every time I am doing the routine, I see almost immediate EQ benefits, which, combined with all the info on the forums makes me confident this works.

I'm starting out at 5.0 BPEL and 5.0 EG, so length is what I mainly need to work on. Would people say my girth is average or below/above? I plan on starting a progress log to keep myself accountable, as that is my biggest issue.

Does anyone have any advice to stay focused/on-track? Or examples of what worked for them? I know some people find their sessions relaxing, but for me, it's just boring. I always start out motivated. This is something I want to do for myself, not anyone else, but inevitably something happens and I miss a workout...and then another, and so on.

Anyway, just wanted to finally introduce myself, and good luck to everyone on reaching their goals!

closed143

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

So I've been a lurker on and off here for a while ~1 year and finally decided it was time to join. I've tried to start the beginner routine a few times and can usually stick with it for a few weeks before I lose motivation/start missing sessions. But every time I am doing the routine, I see almost immediate EQ benefits, which, combined with all the info on the forums makes me confident this works.

I'm starting out at 5.0 BPEL and 5.0 EG, so length is what I mainly need to work on. Would people say my girth is average or below/above? I plan on starting a progress log to keep myself accountable, as that is my biggest issue.

Does anyone have any advice to stay focused/on-track? Or examples of what worked for them? I know some people find their sessions relaxing, but for me, it's just boring. I always start out motivated. This is something I want to do for myself, not anyone else, but inevitably something happens and I miss a workout...and then another, and so on.

Anyway, just wanted to finally introduce myself, and good luck to everyone on reaching their goals!

Hey easy, I think starting a log would be a good idea, it may help you stay motivated. It's not everyday I want to workout either but if you keep your head in the game by reading and learning about PE it helps. I feel better once I've completed my workout, I know that I am one step closer to a larger penis. If you make a commitment to complete a begginers routine then you can evaluate you situation in 90 days, there's nothing stopping you from reaping the benifits of PE, just don't give up. Good luck.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

It can be hard to stay dedicated and motivated for many. Since you have made a few attempts and lost motivation try thinking of it this way to help, just think how big you would be now if you stuck with it.

The average girth is around 4.7 in so you have a good girth. Work on your length first and then move on to girth work if you choose to.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Easy ones!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you haven't done so already. It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

You MUST learn mental fortitude! If you can stick with something for just a few weeks, you can stick to it for as long as you like only if you're willing to push past that barrier.

This barrier is often initiated by apathy, and it's apathy that separates the many who try and fail from the few who do and succeed.