Hey Everybody!!

Limerick

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys! You can call me Dee or Limerick, anything you want actually! I have always wanted to increase my size due to only having the length of around an iPhone 6S (I literally put my iPhone 6S next to my penis when I got it fully hard, that's how I know). I really want to increase my length but I want to do it safely and I want to actually do it 100% correctly with perfect form. I care about my length and girth because I have a girlfriend which makes me want more of both. For the time being she is small enough so to her I am big when fully hard, but if we stay together longer I want to make sure I stay big for her! Glad to be a part of the community and I hope I can contribute as well as receive help from all of you great people! :)

Last edited:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
:welcome:
Thank you for joining !

Limerick

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
:welcome:
Thank you for joining !

Thank you! Do you have any advice on how I could have a fun time here or anything like that? Being a five year member I would love some advice from you. :)

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Click here to start!

Please review the Rules, and most importantly the items in the Safety section. Critically important information is in there, so you don't hurt yourself/go in the wrong direction.

Then on to the Beginners Section, and select a Routine.
JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine is one used by many.

You will be 'conditioning' your Tube Snake & perhaps will get some gain from doing that.

Alrighty now, off ya go...
Good Luck to you and your 'One Eyed Willie' !

Physiologic Indicators (PIs)
PI's are your best friend
Wiki Terms - EQ

PEGym Videos *new*

Best of the PEGym

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Dee!

Welcome to the Gym.

As Dangler said, pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!

Limerick

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey Dee!

Welcome to the Gym.

As Dangler said, pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!

Honestly do you have a Kik or something or is there somebody that has a Kik that would be willing to help or should I stick with the forum specifically because I don't even know what a negative and positive PI is and I don't know if I am even jelqing correctly. I also have some eating problems so it effects some things..

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dangler gave you links in his response explaining what PI's are. You need to click and read the links he provided if you want to get anywhere with PE.

Limerick

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Dangler gave you links in his response explaining what PI's are. You need to click and read the links he provided if you want to get anywhere with PE.

I did right after I sent my reply and learned about the PI's :)