• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Here for your support and knowledge!

Smallietobiggie2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been doing pe for roughly a year now and finally decided to join. In that year i completed the jp90 beginner routine, then i continued to use this for 2 more months. I then began to use the bathmate x30 for 10 minutes after my stretching and jelquing. After a few month of this i started to develop and area of quite severe reddots on a small area of my penis after using the bathmate. It would clear up in a day or two but would always come back whenever i used the pump even at low pressure. (i don't know what i was doing wrong) I then stopped using it and continued stretching for 10 mins in all directions followed by jelquing with coco butter, 400 reps in sets of 100. This was 2 days on 1 day off.

So far this has shown me no clear results and recently i have lost motivation and haven't been doing my pe regularly. Hopefully joining you guys will give me the knowledge and motivation i need!! All advice on how i should renew my pe journey would be greatly appreciated!

My stats are:

FL: 3.5
FG: 3.4
NBPEL: 5.5
BPEL: 6.0
BEG: 5.4
MEG: 5.0

dairo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing it 3 months and haven't seen any length gains either. I have seen some girth gains.

I haven't lost hope yet.

Do your ligs feel looser? I can feel my ligaments feel different, so that gives me some hope.

dairo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a bathmate too, I love it. Partially while I'm still motivated is my odd bathmate flaccid gains lol. Have you tried and extender or hanging? That's my next route here real soon. If I can just get 1 inch in length I'll be happy. I'm 5.5 nbpel and 5.3 eg

Smallietobiggie2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well my penis did feel heavier when i was doing pe regularly howeve against the ruler there wasn't any changes, but i am still hopeful for the future!

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
So how long has it been since you've stretched and jelqed regularly?

Smallietobiggie2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a bathmate too, I love it. Partially while I'm still motivated is my odd bathmate flaccid gains lol. Have you tried and extender or hanging? That's my next route here real soon. If I can just get 1 inch in length I'll be happy. I'm 5.5 nbpel and 5.3 eg

If i could get 0.5 in length or girth i'd be happy haha i loved my bathmate butnim still apprehensive about using it again as the reddots would always appear in exactly the same place and looked horrible

Smallietobiggie2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So how long has it been since you've stretched and jelqed regularly?

Well for the past two months i have been doing pe about three times a week and now for about 2 weeks i have done none at all.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well for the past two months i have been doing pe about three times a week and now for about 2 weeks i have done none at all.

Have you ever tried advanced stretches? Or did you just always stick with JP90's basic stretches?

Smallietobiggie2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I continued with the basic stretches but added tunica tuggs and increased the amount of time i streached in each direction.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

Altering a stretch where you use only a few fingers instead of your whole can can help. A hanger might also be a useful tool if you still have difficulty with stretches.

Smallietobiggie2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Altering a stretch where you use only a few fingers instead of your whole can can help. A hanger might also be a useful tool if you still have difficulty with stretches.

Thanks Big Al! I had thought of that but didn't think using fingers would be as effective! As you are a god of pe do you have any advice for my bathmate issue as i would love to get pumping again!

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Thanks Big Al! I had thought of that but didn't think using fingers would be as effective! As you are a god of pe do you have any advice for my bathmate issue as i would love to get pumping again!

I'm a man just like you :)

For the pump use- start from scratch and reduce the time to < 5 minutes and the pressure to < 3-5 mm Hg. SLOWLY build up in time by adding no more than 1 minute to each of your individual pump sessions.

If you need a full plan, check out the pump routine outlined here.

Smallietobiggie2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks again big AL! This may be a silly question but how do you know what pressure you're using with the bathmate?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Thanks again big AL! This may be a silly question but how do you know what pressure you're using with the bathmate?

The label affixed to the side of the device measures pressure in mm Hg. Pump to a full erection and set the device flush with your pubic bone to get your initial reading.

Smallietobiggie2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The label affixed to the side of the device measures pressure in mm Hg. Pump to a full erection and set the device flush with your pubic bone to get your initial reading.
Well I've looked at mine and it seems to be cm on one side of the label and inches on the other? Again i do apologise if i am being a bit dense with this.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Well I've looked at mine and it seems to be cm on one side of the label and inches on the other? Again i do apologise if i am being a bit dense with this.

The cm side is the one normally used for measuring in mm, though you can graduate the pressure in fractions of an inch instead.

Smallietobiggie2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The cm side is the one normally used for measuring in mm, though you can graduate the pressure in fractions of an inch instead.

Ok so do i pump to my bpel and then take it 3-5mm further? Or simply create a seal then pump 5-3mm? I as this as when i was last using it the reddots would return in the same place even when pumping below my bpel.