Help to seal the deal on a hook up, Cock Blocking and Achieving my goal (Long story)

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Come on TPW; you're showing your age. Sex doesn't mean that anymore; it's just screwing. You know like dogs and cats and other animals. You're so old fashion! ( and so right)

I don't think I'm "old-fashioned" Cusp...I just have a different perspective on sex and romance. :)

Bigdaddy55

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Like someone before said, you betrayed your wing man. Even if they are just fuck buddies, you don't ask if you can get with her. At least not while they're still together. Once it's over then it's different. Honestly let it go. This chick isn't into you. Maybe she was and you're a bad kisser. Maybe it's all she wanted, maybe she just got off on you lusting her. Maybe by you continuing to ask for her number she got turned off by it. In my teens and early 20's we used to call that "sweating" someone. Yes, sometimes it's that easy. Move on. If she really wanted you she would have given you her number one of the many times you asked for it, which was a mistake. You should have asked once and that was it. You also probably stood a better chance with her by hooking up with her friend. You can't have steak every night. Sometimes eating hamburger is better than going hungry and if the girl you wanted would have chased you then it would have been gravy. Women like that get off on having what they can't have. Thats why she's sleeping with a married man and she might sleep with her friend's boyfriends/ Fuck buddies, etc too. In my single days I met plenty of married women. Some gave me their number and some didn't. I gave my business card to those and let them make the move. Some of them called and some didn't. I wasn't going to worry about.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yes TPW. You are an honorable woman.
I would share a fox hole with you any day.

mannakonda

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
By now, it seems there's a consensus going on: my mistake was getting carried away and hitting on her and i was a bad friend; but i do disagree because she did want me, flirted and actually made out with me - so in this case i dont think she was just playing games. I believe that i actually fucked it up in the end (drunk) by insisting she stayed with me in the end, because if I had played it cool and set it up for a hook up at a later date she wouldnt have backtracked. Again, and i will say it again and again and it doesnt justify my mistake: my friend at some point was actually "handing" her to me, and not only before but also after the following day he kept saying he doesnt care about her, she's a toy, shes a pain in his ass. I did wrong influenced by alcohol, but it was supposed to be a fun, loose night. To people saying i lost a friend, then you are totally jumping the gun and just making hasty assumptions, as nothing has changed. guess this thread is pretty much done with, and for sure i'll take from it some of the constructed critiscism i got, specially not getting drunk and losing focus. thanks

1. It was probably just a game to her, and she played you. You might have been exciting to her in the beginning but spoiling the excitement coming off needy at the end.
2. She might wanted to see if your friend was getting jealous of you flirting with her. Maybe his marriage is not that good and she is wanting to be something more than just f***buddies? Or she does not want to screw up the "f***buddy deal" they got, because it probably would.
3. Just because your friend said you could sleep with her, does not mean he meant it. Do you think everything people say is 100% true? People lie. Maybe he did not think you could hit it off with her and played cool...
4. Also your making a fool of yourself asking your friend about his f***buddy! It screams desperate.

Last edited:

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score

Well thank you my honourable tiger and I would be happy to share my warm milk and tuna with you any day. :eek:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score

Don't get all that excited TPW; he said the same thing to me 3 years ago. It was on a Tuesday. Of course I would remember that!

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't get all that excited TPW; he said the same thing to me 3 years ago. It was on a Tuesday. Of course I would remember that!

Ahaha Cusp...and I bet you didn't offer anything in return, did you? Well, I did so na na na boo boo. :rolleyes:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would tell you what I offered, and he accepted, but he'd kill me! ( but it was really really good)

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
TPW, do women prefer men with very long noses?

I think it has been established that they like girth, I mean , wide noses.

Okay on that note it's time to go!

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
TPW, do women prefer men with very long noses?

Well JonPop...some women certainly appreciate a man with an equine nose. Some may even say that it conveys an air of nobility but I think it really comes down to personal preference...:eek:

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Um...Pinocchio comes to mind. The more he lied, the longer his nose got.

Yes JonPop, but he was only a wooden boy and a lying one at that.

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I guess we haven't been very nice now have we? We have gone completely off-topic and hijacked this thread.

Our apologies OP.

:focus:

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
One more pirate.

When Cusp lies, he's hoping his woody gets longer.

O.K. Back to topic.

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
One more pirate.

When Cusp lies, he's hoping his woody gets longer.

O.K. Back to topic.

Okay...just one more pirate.

Hmmm JonPop...I wood think all men wood wish it were that easy, woodn't they? :biggrin1:

Okay...back to topic.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Um...Pinocchio comes to mind. The more he lied, the longer his nose got.

Rumor has it that an LG hanger was found in his closet.

OP, let it go. You goofed but not to worry.

jcarrier

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cmon guys, let's get back to how a drunken asshole I was and how i got played!!! lol !!!!!!!!

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
You got played you drunk ass hole.

ATP

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
The reason why I want to have sex with her? Because my view (maybe distorted) is that this is a very sexually open girl, not really committed to anyone (including to my friend, who as you pointed out is married and for sure is not the only guy banging here), who flirted a lot with me and actually said she wanted me (which i do believe she did, despite having a conscience crisis in the end), and who is very good looking - in the end, could be somewhat of a potentially future fuck buddy in a different town, no strings attached.

I'm way late on a wandering thread, however - and you may not believe this but somewhere before the 1st and 4th marriage I was a stupid player - my thinking is you have already invested too much into someone else's game, jcarrier. A lot of others have already opined on why things didn't work out, many have told you were played at the time, but if you keep pursuing this at any level (even just in your mind) you are playing yourself. The dis you already received from this lady, regardless of whether you deserved it or not, should be enough for you to turn away and find a different option the next time you hit that town.

I may have missed a post on this thread where you got to this point already but just to reiterate, if you value yourself this woman would be the worse hook-up you could make no matter how much she may suggest she wanted (or wants) you. It's not my game anymore but my rule always was if it didn't work out, enjoy the fun I had, look forward to having a contact (not a hook-up) in a town, and be pleasant no matter what but never explore an unproductive field a second time - it always comes with baggage that will weigh you down in the end.

Just some thoughts from the old ATP.