Help ! My dicks getting girt hire but not longer

Johnra2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello everyone ! I’ve been jelquing for around a week or two and just started using a penimaster pro at low tension. I started to notice that though I’m getting some results from jelqing, it’s not in length the way I want it to be . Instead my girth is increasing. Any help would be greatly appreciated! It seems that at the expense of my length I’m gaining girth . Also forgot to mention I use bath mate every day for 15 to 20 minutes and take a day off .

Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Johnra. So you're jelqing, using penimaster and bathmats and all that has begun in the last week or 2?
Although id love it to be possible you probably haven't gained appreciable girth in 2 weeks it's more likely just temporary plumping from the jelqing or bathmate. So I wouldn't worry that your routine isn't going to work for length, it's probably just too early to say.
Also if you're new to PE (dont know if you are or not), starting with all 3 of jelqs, bathmate and penimaster might be quite intense. Everyone is different, but it sounds like a lot.

Johnra2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Johnra. So you're jelqing, using penimaster and bathmats and all that has begun in the last week or 2?
Although id love it to be possible you probably haven't gained appreciable girth in 2 weeks it's more likely just temporary plumping from the jelqing or bathmate. So I wouldn't worry that your routine isn't going to work for length, it's probably just too early to say.
Also if you're new to PE (dont know if you are or not), starting with all 3 of jelqs, bathmate and penimaster might be quite intense. Everyone is different, but it sounds like a lot.
Hey, so basically I started using bathmate a year or two ago and unfortunately did the wrong thing and Gained girth before length . Luckily I’d say my girth is around 6” at the base and 5.5” near glans so it’s not too thick . However I’d like to gain a 1/4 to 1/2” in length. I started jelqing seriously a couple of weeks ago . And started wearing the Lenin aster this week. The penimaster pro I’ve been wearing on low tension. I’m concerned that I’m gaining girth at the expense of my length. Could’ve sworn I was 7” non bone a year or two ago and now just 6-3/4 “ non bone pressed on a good day . In flaccid state it’s much girthier .

EraStyle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't have much tips to offer here, but I'd like to say that no one should obsess over having worked on girth first, then wanting length, thinking it will be "much harder"

Despite all theories, I don't think it will stop anyone and thinking too much over it will probably harm the progress more via lack of motivation and discipline

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
At only two weeks, what you are seeing is better EQ, keep doing what you are doing and stop measuring. Real gains don't happen in two weeks, at least not measurable gains.

If you gain 1/16th of an inch every two weeks you will gain a solid inch in just under 8 months but seeing 1/16th on a ruler is not that easy.

Seeing temp girth gains is an exciting that you are doing things correctly. Keep doing what you are doing and good things will happen.

Johnra2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
At only two weeks, what you are seeing is better EQ, keep doing what you are doing and stop measuring. Real gains don't happen in two weeks, at least not measurable gains.

If you gain 1/16th of an inch every two weeks you will gain a solid inch in just under 8 months but seeing 1/16th on a ruler is not that easy.

Seeing temp girth gains is an exciting that you are doing things correctly. Keep doing what you are doing and good things will happen.
Are you sure it’s not going to ruin my length at the expense of gaining girth? I just wanna be 7” non bone pressed so freakin bad man . The times my EQ suffered I’d say would be when I was anxious over something. I’m only 20 so I get good erections except when I lay on my back . It’s worth noting I guess that I started puberty pretty late around 15 or so and to make things even worse , was on ADHD medication which slows down puberty in some people from what I read . I read somewhere that if you’re still growing in height that penis continues to grow 1 to 2 years after height stops increasing. I was 5-9.75 last February and am now 5-10 so hoping my cock grows a bit more . Like i say I’m 6-3/4 non bone pressed on a good day and 7-1/2 to 7-1/4 bone pressed depending on how hard I am . 7 1/2 stretched flaccid length . I’d be happy just to gain a 1/4 to 1/2 “ . Do you think penimaster pro has enough tension to make those kind of gains? Or should I try hanging weight?

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would skip all devices until manual PE gains are met. If you want length do stretches and low/mid erection jelqs. Edging/ballooning helps IMO.

Pay attention to your PI's.

Johnra2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would skip all devices until manual PE gains are met. If you want length do stretches and low/mid erection jelqs. Edging/ballooning helps IMO.

Pay attention to your PI's.
I’d do manual strentches , but for the fact that there’s far more research on traction devices . I do jp90 as well at night . I should mention that I use low tension when stretching.

Johnra2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Update!, so I’ve decided to incorporate the jp90 in with penimaster . Giving bath mate a bit of a break since I’m 6” girth at base and 5.5 or so at the tip just below my gland . So far my erection quality has been improved even though it seemed ok to begin with. I had a unbelievable boner that felt like it was going to explode after using the penimaster for 4-1/2 hours with breaks to check head. My only complaint with the penimaster pro 3 days in is the following: the suction bulb almost never pulls my glans in completely and it takes a couple of pumps/sucks to get it in . Tried the large diaphragm and sluice but was slightly too big and the thing lost suction. So back to the medium diaphragm setup it came with. The glans seem to deform a bit in there but eventually returns to normal. The major complaint and concern is that I have to check it every 1hour in a half because my glans turn almost white after a while. It’s not painful at all but I’m concerned about the glans turning white .... I mean it returns to the normal color after a few seconds but just kinda concerned about that . Oh and the gel it comes with is messy as sh*t . Otherwise it’s pretty decent to wear . Have tried the belt once but mainly using the traction device on low tension stretched a half cm past my bone pressed stretched length . Low tension at 650 to 800 or so grams . So so far I’ve had improved girth probably from jelqing and improved hardness (thinking from penimaster). Hopefully these are good signs I’m on my way to gaining a 1/2” .

Johnra2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Update!, so I’ve decided to incorporate the jp90 in with penimaster . Giving bath mate a bit of a break since I’m 6” girth at base and 5.5 or so at the tip just below my gland . So far my erection quality has been improved even though it seemed ok to begin with. I had a unbelievable boner that felt like it was going to explode after using the penimaster for 4-1/2 hours with breaks to check head. My only complaint with the penimaster pro 3 days in is the following: the suction bulb almost never pulls my glans in completely and it takes a couple of pumps/sucks to get it in . Tried the large diaphragm and sluice but was slightly too big and the thing lost suction. So back to the medium diaphragm setup it came with. The glans seem to deform a bit in there but eventually returns to normal. The major complaint and concern is that I have to check it every 1hour in a half because my glans turn almost white after a while. It’s not painful at all but I’m concerned about the glans turning white .... I mean it returns to the normal color after a few seconds but just kinda concerned about that . Oh and the gel it comes with is messy as sh*t . Otherwise it’s pretty decent to wear . Have tried the belt once but mainly using the traction device on low tension stretched a half cm past my bone pressed stretched length . Low tension at 650 to 800 or so grams . So so far I’ve had improved girth probably from jelqing and improved hardness (thinking from penimaster). Hopefully these are good signs I’m on my way to gaining a 1/2” .
Edit , it’s actually 3 days in for penimaster pro for more than 2 hours . Also curious if I should eventually try hanging? Is hanging faster for length gains? I’m open to anyone’s suggestions on how to get a 1/4 to 1/2” in length . Realistically I realize this journey may take a year or more but shooting for 6months !