• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Help Me Get Bigger

Cowadonga

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello, I just recently joined in hopes to increase the size of my penis. I’ve been doing some research and I ended up buying and extender and the Phallosan. I’ve experienced a few problems which is I have a hard time putting any of them on which is the reason why I own two of them. I was wondering if I could get help. I am a little under 5”. Also I am a big time grower, also my flaccid size fluctuates a lot. I’m not sure how to tackle this issue. Thanks for the help!

Zackx

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone more experienced can help you with the extender question.

But if you are new to PE, its best you start with a beginner routine, such as the JP90 or any other beginner routine to condition your penis first. This way, you will avoid injury, although you might be able to start with the extender straight away, it would be best to check the manual for instructions and SLOWLY build your way up as you are new.

I'd still recommend doing the JP90 Beginner Routine or any other routine, your EQ will become a lot better and better EQ means a bigger dong usually, and to be honest it feels great. This usually will consist of manual stretches & jelqing, and manual stretches help a lot with flaccid length imo, but my flaccid still fluctuates a lot. on cold days, it can be a turtle, some days it will hang 10cm. I was also pretty much a big grower.

Again, its to condition your penis and prepare you, and chances are you can see gains this way then you can maximise and push even more gains with the extender! Milk the manual gains!