Help me choose a kegel routine

grego

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have an extreme case of acquired PE. Specifically, I'm trying to find a way to get rid of all of the involuntary penis contractions I get and are signal that I'm at the very beginning of the PONR. I get these extremely early into arousal, so you can understand why this is an issue. I really want to move past this problem, but I've heard alot of mixed opinions on regular kegels. The last thing I'd want to do is make my PE even worse. I was thinking of something along the lines of...

10 regular kegels
20 reverse kegels
Bodyweight squats (specifically holding a deep squat for a few sets, each one being about a miunte long)
Pelvic floor stretches ('bout 10-15min)
Every day for 5 days, then two days break.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of regular vs reverse kegels, but I have read that for PE, it is recommended to have more reverse kegels. The squats are there to strengthen the muscles in that general area, and the stretches are for relaxing it from tension.

Recommendations please. I'm miserable, but ready to turn my life around.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Skip regular kegels and focus on reverse kegels till you have your PE under control.

:welcome:

iceclimber

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm just like you man.
I'm doing 100% reverse kegels + hindi squats. I'm already noticing some improvements in my edging, though I still have to hold a very strong RK to make the involuntary kegels weaker.

Also, be aware that an only RK routine may decrease your EQ, but I think that stretching our pelvic floor should be our first goal, we can work on strenghtening it later. What we have is a tight/tense PV, but it's still weak, or else we could achieve dry orgasms very easily, but I tried it around 4 times and couldn't do it.

kenjiwong93

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing edging for some times now. But after I edging where I end up in masturbation, I don't know why I did not achieve the orgasm. Just the cum coming out. Whats wrong with me?

grego

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm just like you man.
I'm doing 100% reverse kegels + hindi squats. I'm already noticing some improvements in my edging, though I still have to hold a very strong RK to make the involuntary kegels weaker.

Also, be aware that an only RK routine may decrease your EQ, but I think that stretching our pelvic floor should be our first goal, we can work on strenghtening it later. What we have is a tight/tense PV, but it's still weak, or else we could achieve dry orgasms very easily, but I tried it around 4 times and couldn't do it.
I also have bad ED....possibly PIED but I don't know. Should I at least work in regular kegels at a ratio of 1/4 to reverse kegels? I don't want to completely screw my erections.

grego

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also, how many of these should I be doing per day if I'm just starting?

Paracletus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stop and start masturbation/ ballooning can also help you control your orgasm.

Kegels and stamina work really start to to show benefit maybe months into doing them.

I simply do 10 second holds and release the clench into a light push (reverse kegel) for a few seconds.

Definitely do some erect stamina work though,

Towel raises
Stop and Start
Ballooning