Help, gaining too much length, looking for girth

Dongo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have backed off of length exercises for the last several months. I have only been able to practice pe maybe once or twice a week where I mostly do pumping and some jelqs. Only problem is, I have gained another 1/4-3/8" in length with no measurable permanent girth gains. I am fast closing in on 8" BPEL. I think at the most I may have gained 1/8" in girth where I am looking for a good solid inch or at least 1/2.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
This is an issue thatcomes up at times some guys their penis seems set on one or the other mine wants to gain girth.

USGainEx

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Try jelqing to warm up, then doing ULIs and squeezes with a hot towel wrap, then edging with a cockring on.

Dongo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok, any other advice?

Ellford

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally, I like clamping although it's more dangerous than other exercises. I else like erect jelq's for girth, in both a downward angle and upwards.

If money is no object, I think a pump works girth more so than it does length, but I don't pump, so you'd need to ask a pumper.

Dongo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I wear a cock ring I am able to get to 5.25" MEG now. Before it was about 5". However I am still averaging 5" MEG. Does the additional 1/4" indicate possible future gains?

JLannister

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Haha, I second Pegasus on that; it's like sometimes they have a mind of their own. I have tried jelqing, hanging and pumping and so far little length gains while girth is getting out of hand. And this is with the exercises that brought you your length gains!

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I wear a cock ring I am able to get to 5.25" MEG now. Before it was about 5". However I am still averaging 5" MEG. Does the additional 1/4" indicate possible future gains?

That is how I see it

Ellford

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd also suggest squeezes.

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
No, not necessarily. Guys can have temporary expansion that does not equate to gains.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You can work with too much length use skill. Girth is hard to work around everyone says warm up but frankly that only goes so far .

Norseman90

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I gained .75" girth in a little over a year. Combination of bathmate supersets, all day cock ring, and erect clamped wet jelqs. Some of the gains also came from the lg hanger I believe. Expansion expansion expansion! And the cock rings keep the blood in there and not let you turtle.

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Although I want more girth I'm not turning down anymore length, lol