Hello

Titansfan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am a high school senior still living with my parents and sisters. Though I have my own room, I have a difficult time achieving a whole lot of privacy. I was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend any kind of excercise routine that:

A. Does not require me to purchase or make any kind of exotic material.
B. I can do in the privacy of my own room or in the shower without anybody noticing or hearing. (I have fairly thin walls in my house and my siblings' room is adjacent to mine)

Though I do not yet understand all of the parameters to PE, I do understand that it takes time to achieve results. I already have a slightly above average sized unit so if I am unsuccessful in trying this out, my confidence won't be shot, my attitude is that if it works it can only help :) and if it does not then I will be OK. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Sloppy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Check out JP's beginner routine, it's stickied on this section of the forums. It conditions your penis for more advanced exercises and you should experience some gainsn from it.

About the not getting caught thing by your parents, I live with other people so I go in the hot tub for 20 minutes, get a full warm up. Then after warmed up I head into my room out of the hot tub and begin the routine. I personally stretch first, then lube up with vaseline for the jelqs. It seems to be pretty good at not getting caught.

Good luck with PEing.

Titansfan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks, is lube that necessary? Because I don't use it for masturbation and it does not bother me. How about getting warmed up? sorry to be a pest, just trying to see what is necessary and what is just done for comfort because I'm actually totally fine doing this in a bare bones kind of way as long as it still works.

Sloppy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warming up you can do in a hot tub, a rice sock, hot towel wrap. I'm sure some other people have different methods that's all I know though. 5-15 minutes is recommended. I personally warm up for 15 minutes, the longer you warm up the better from what I've read up on.

I've read from people that don't use lube whilst jelqing they may experience harder skin on the penis and a ballooned effect below the glands, also if you don't use lube you increase the possibility of turkey necking. I'd recommend lube personally, although I'm new to PE myself I hope what I've said can help you.

Good luck with PEing and I hope you can achieve the gains you're aiming for.

deleteduser

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can also use a heating pad for warming up. I'd definitely use some kind of lube for jelqing, but you don't need lube for stretching. Good luck man!

Titansfan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One last question I have is: Do these excercises change the shape of the penis at all? That's the one thing that could turn me off from trying this. Planning to begin on Saturday.

deleteduser

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Other than making it bigger and more veiny, it should keep it's shape.