Hello, world.

LordSqueeze

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all

I was introduced to PE (jelqing) through a friend when I was like 13-14 years old. I tried a couple (poorly executed) sessions and called it bologna. Now, 17+ years later, I've done way more research and decided to give it an earnest chance.

I've been lurking off and on for a few months and decided it was time to make an account.

I started with just basic jelqs and manual stretching, and as of last week I now own a Phallosan Forte and Bathmate Hydromax7.

I've been stoked with my initial gains. Aside from the flaccid length gains, I presume it's mostly just EQ, but I'm stoked either way.

As a WFH software engineer with an open-minded wife, I have plenty of time and comfort to practice in my home, at my leisure. That said, she doesn't know yet. I'm trying to keep it a secret until she notices a difference.

I also practice aesthetic body building, just hit the 14mo mark of my minoxidil beard journey, and am a long time supplement/nootropic user.

I'm keeping an exercise log and photo journal, I plan to share at some point.

Current routine:

Warmup: Hot bath - soak and massage

Bathmate: 5 minutes x 3 reps w/ light jelqs, massage, and manual stretching inbetween

Phallosan: building up, currently at ~6hr/day split up into ~2hr blocks

Testicle Icing: 30 minutes morning and 30 minutes evening

Supplements: creatine, ashwaganda, Tongkat Ali, and occasional Yohimbe

Beef :)

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome. What an earth is icing your testicles do?

LordSqueeze

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome. What an earth is icing your testicles do?
There are several studies that show that increased testicular temperature can reduce testosterone, and the idea is that cooling them off can do the opposite, increase testosterone.

I'm not aware of any clinical studies that back this up, but there are several, blood test backed, anecdotes that indicate double digit percentage gains.

I imagine you're more likely to experience benefits if you're like me and work at a desk all day and/or wear skinny jeans, as both of these things increase testicular temperature.

Personally, I started noticing benefits after just 4-5 days of icing. The most immediate change is that I started waking up with morning wood on a daily basis (previously very rare) and I've also notice a general improvement in my mood and energy levels.

It's also worth noting that, about 18mos ago, I saw a urologist and discovered I had the test levels of a 70yo man. Likely due to the stress and sedentary nature of my desk job.

If you're interested, a quick search will pull up several anecdotes that are interesting. I can't say for certain that it'll benefit everyone/anyone, but I haven't experienced any negative side-effects and find it quite pleasant.