Hello! :) Thoughts and motivations.

Fatalframe

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ciao!
I'm new here and i just discovered the world of jeqling... at this point after wondering around on the internet and hearing many peoples opinions it would seem the only existing method working.
Cutting to the chase i'm 5.5 inches erect and since i'm italian and the average is 6 i think there is work to be done! But it's not just that, it's always about sexual anxiety and all that stuff.

So basically i would like to hear some witnesses/experiences and any tips that helped you gain anything on your penis so i can definitively convince myself and start exercising. :)

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcomeani: to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!! :thumb:

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. :)

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely! :training1:

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hiya Fatalframe and welcome to the forums! :wave:

Thanks for the introduction; we're happy you joined us. To help address your sexual anxiety concerns you may want to give the following threads a read:

Sexual Anxiety

Eliminating Performance Anxiety

Good Article about Performance Anxiety

Overcome Sexual Performance Anxiety - Free Ebook

I also wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey! :)

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome Fatalframe. There are a great deal of success stories for you to enjoy and find encouragement from. Just keep reading threads here at the PEGym site. I will tell you my secret for success. I learned to love myself and my penis, and it is the best gift ever. I spend lots of time now learning how my penis responds to excercises, and it allows me to grow. Start with love for your penis, treat him safely, and be consistent. Enjoy your journey.

GeeMox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month April 2015
Reaction score
:welcome:

Enjoy your stay here and have a safe PE journey :D

Fatalframe

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi guys :)

Just a few questions, i know maybe you keep reading these kind of doubts over and over again. Sorry

How much time per day does one have to dedicate on jelqing to make it effectively work and gain over months? Also, since this site is very big and full of threads i can't find a decent post where they explain the exercises to do.
(I assume you have to jelq every day right?)

How many inches have you guys gained from the start?

MrB8

Well Done !
Reaction score
On the navigation bar at the top of the page, the 'Exercises' button will take you to a directory of exercises information, video demonstrations and illustrations. :)

You must take at least two days off a week, and twenty four hours off between consecutive workouts. :)

JP90 may approximately take up to 45 minutes, but it is an intense routine, start up slow and build up to the whole routine over time and according to your PIs.

JP90 explained.

- Warm up for 8 to 10 minutes.

- Perform helicopter shakes for the count of 20 seconds.
- Hold a stretch downwards for the count of 25 kegels.
- Perform 10 clockwise circle stretches and 10 counter clockwise circle stretches.
- Hold a stretch upwards for the count of 25 kegels.
- Perform 10 clockwise circle stretches and 10 counter clockwise circle stretches.
- Hold a stretch straight out for the count of 25 kegels.
- Hold a stretch to the left for the count of 25 kegels.
- Hold a stretch to the right for the count of 25 kegels.

- 50 Jelqs.
- 30 V-Jelqs.
- 50 Jelqs.
- 30 V-Jelqs.
- 50 Jelqs.
- 30 V-Jelqs.

-Warm down for a minimum of 5 to 6 minutes.

JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine With Videos

Everyone gains differently, some gain fast others may take more time, but the benefits are far better than mere size gains, improved penile health and increased EQ are very important!

PE Gym's Top Performers

The League Of Legends

MrB8

Well Done !
Reaction score

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Fatalframe! Good to have you here.

Looks like your questions have been answered fully, so I'll just offer another warm welcome to our friendly community here.

Give it some time, effort, and patience, and there will be no doubts left. :thumb: Good luck to you!

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym Fatalframe!

Good luck, stay safe

Fatalframe

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Just one thing. To do a proper jelq... i've read and seen how the technique is, easy, but when you actually jelq with the OK grip is it a question that you have to stretch and pull the penis "out of your body" in a manner of speaking or it's just squeezing the penis itself or either?

Eazygeezer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! :)

If you can't grasp the routines from mrb8 and his excellent descriptions, there are some good videos at okaydick.com, I'm pretty sure I found them somewhere from here but it's so long ago now I forget