Hello Hello/ Smoking question

Franksolo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi boys

As you can see I've just joined (started my exercises yesterday) and so far this place seems cool. Very cool indeed. Nice to find a place where there's such a sense of brotherhood. (usually guys don't like to give out secrets). Look forward to getting to know you guys better. However in the meantime I have a question that even though I saw one or two threads on, none really answered my question...

I'm 20 (BPEL: 6.4" EG: 4.9") Now I've been smoking since I was 16; about 3-4 cigarettes a day. I sometimes go weeks without a single cigarette. So my question is to the smokers of this forum. How long have you guys been smoking and do you think/know it has affected your gains?

NCGUY1972

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I smoked cigarettes & uses chewing tobacco for 26 yrs off and on and today makes 11 weeks no cigarette or tobacco. Dont know how it affected anything but I know I feel better.

Thenewguy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi boys

As you can see I've just joined (started my exercises yesterday) and so far this place seems cool. Very cool indeed. Nice to find a place where there's such a sense of brotherhood. (usually guys don't like to give out secrets). Look forward to getting to know you guys better. However in the meantime I have a question that even though I saw one or two threads on, none really answered my question...

I'm 20 (BPEL: 6.4" EG: 4.9") Now I've been smoking since I was 16; about 3-4 cigarettes a day. I sometimes go weeks without a single cigarette. So my question is to the smokers of this forum. How long have you guys been smoking and do you think/know it has affected your gains?

It has been scientifically proven that smoking cigs decreases your penis size by 1-2cm (0.3-0.8")

Dunno about the correlation with gains.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How long have you guys been smoking and do you think/know it has affected your gains?

All I know is that after 15 years of smoking 15-20 cigarettes a day, I switched to e-cig last March (haven't touched a real one since), and I've regained the EQ of my young days.
At your age it's probably not going to make much of a difference, but I guess it's still better to just quit if you can.

It has been scientifically proven that smoking cigs decreases your penis size by 1-2cm (0.3-0.8")

Do you have a source?

Thenewguy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A quick google search and you will find a lot of articles about it how and why it decreases your penis size. I over exaggerated a bit though, but I've heard that you can lose up to 1cm which is about 0.4"

Thenewguy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Avoid Penis Shrinkers - 8 Simple Strategies for Stronger Erections "kind" of a source, how much it decreases you'll see in different studies as it varies. It says this:

In a study conducted at the University of Kentucky, researchers found that when asked to rate their sex lives on a scale of one to 10, men who smoked averaged about a five—a far cry from nonsmokers, who rated theirs at nine.

One reason, of course, is that smoking is a known cause of impotence. And there's some evidence that smoking affects erection size. In one study, researchers found that smokers' penises are significantly smaller than nonsmokers'. "In addition to damaging blood vessels, smoking may cause damage to penile tissue itself, making it less elastic and preventing it from stretching," says Irwin Goldstein, M.D., a urologist at the Boston University medical center. We have yet to hear a better reason to quit.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks, the quick google search seems to indicate that the size loss would simply be due to a decrease in EQ, I thought you were talking about it actually shrinking.
(edit) oops, didn't see your last post.

Thenewguy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, the quick google search seems to indicate that the size loss would simply be due to a decrease in EQ, I thought you were talking about it actually shrinking.
(edit) oops, didn't see your last post.

Yes probably mostly EQ, but I do believe that it permanently shrinks a little, especially for long time smokers

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I used to smoke a lot. Maybe a pack every 1-2 days. I'm not sure if it will hinder gains, but I think for sure you will gain better without them.

I remember learning many years ago that smoking stunts growth, so maybe you won't shrink per se but if you pe it might be harder to gain...although it didn't seem to hinder my muscle gains from working out. But I didn't pe then.

I believe overall, it cause stress and damage to the body, so the body has to work harder to cleanse itself of the toxins.

Franksolo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I used to smoke a lot. Maybe a pack every 1-2 days. I'm not sure if it will hinder gains, but I think for sure you will gain better without them.

I remember learning many years ago that smoking stunts growth, so maybe you won't shrink per se but if you pe it might be harder to gain...although it didn't seem to hinder my muscle gains from working out. But I didn't pe then.

I believe overall, it cause stress and damage to the body, so the body has to work harder to cleanse itself of the toxins.

Cheers Boa

Helpful. But I still wonder if I smoke enough (I know ideally none would be great) to affect p.e or indeed my penis health in general. Like I say I smoke 3-5 a day irregularly. Going days even weeks without a one.

DoradoGold

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know for certain it effects EQ when I was younger I smoked for about 3 years and I noticed that I couldnt get 100% erect even as a young lad.

Franksolo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I know for certain it effects EQ when I was younger I smoked for about 3 years and I noticed that I couldnt get 100% erect even as a young lad.

Damn. I take it your all good to go these days then?

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah it sounds like a lot less than what I've had. I too believe it hurts EQ..