• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Hello guys! In Need of advice here.

Superbpk

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
So I have been doing pe for about 3months. At first jp90. Then added ulis and flaccid bends gradually. Usually I workout about 30-40 minutes. Now..
I've started at 6.75 Bpel. And now am at 6.9 -7. Girth also feels a bit better. But only a little bit.
I want to ask is this a normal result, because I feel that for the effort I am putting in I should get better results. I also want to do improve my routine. How can I do that? Is it better for example to focus heavily on lenght for half a year and the on girth next half or is it better to do balanced workout. I feel if I focus on lenght only I will see lenght results much faster, but Im afraid I will lose girth like other peoplw who did that.
Any advice would be really appreciated.
Thank you.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Gaining 0.25 inches during the JP90 is pretty good. You have to remember that it's a conditioning routine mostly. At this point you could move on to an advanced routine such as Big Al's The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine.

Some say to focus on length first, but there have been some who have successful gained working on both at the same time. It's a matter of what is the most important to you first to focus your routine on. If you choose to work on length you will not loose any girth, so don't worry about that.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Superbowl, and congratulations on your gains. First always celebrate your gains. Your routine sounds fine. Especially as it is yielding gains. Don't try to hurry the process. That causes us to risk injury. I know you won't listen to that part because you already added some intense excersizes to your JP90 routine before 90 days. So just keep monitoring your penis as you do your routine and relax and enjoy your gains.