Hello from the orient

tadpole

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm from the far east and apparently I was bang on the average there with a bpel of 4.5" and unknown girth - but probably around 4" to 4.5". I didn't measure that.

Of course that puts me at the lower average size in the west and I've always been very dissatisfied with it as a result - to the extent that it's made me abstinent for the past decade.

So I've been lurking here a while reading the various posts and articles.
The most helpful one was the recommendation to take it extremely easy and slowly, which was good as I was starting to overtrain.

I purchased a Penimaster Pro at the beginning of Feb and saw a half inch gain in length within a couple of months, just getting used to the thing.

So I'm currently around 5" BPEL and weirdly, also 5" EG (mid-shaft)

My target is 6.5" BPEL and 5.5" EG

I don't do jelqing or pumping as it doesn't fit into my methodology. I also don't pre-warm or post-warm.

My routine will be 3 hours total a day, split up into 1 hour sessions and 30mins betwen each session, with about 500g spring tension in the first 2 hours and increasing it a little for the last session.
3 days on, 1 rest day, 2 days on, 1 rest day.

Wish me luck.

Reactions: Party

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Welcome, thank you for writing an introduction. You may try applying some heat while mounted into your Penimaster Pro, to the shaft. The warmth can help with keeping the tissues relaxed, plus it feels good!
Good luck, keeps us updated with what is going on.! 🛸

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello from the occident!

Best of luck with your extender work. Let us know how this goes.

500 grams seems a little light. What is the maximum possible weight setting on your device? Just curious. I've never worked with extenders. I've done all my gaining so far with my hands.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym, best of luck with your goals

Reactions: tadpole

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
BigO meant "biohacker" , instead of the 'gym', he hasn't had enuff coffee yet.

tadpole

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
500 grams seems a little light. What is the maximum possible weight setting on your device? Just curious. I've never worked with extenders. I've done all my gaining so far with my hands.

The device works via extension rods providing the means of stretching. The springs are to allow the device to compress a bit in order to let the part that holds the head of the penis to clip onto the top of the device in order to stretch it.

However I figured out the spring tension by resting a 500g weight on it and seeing how much the springs were depressed.
The max tension would probably be around 1.5kg which I don't think is necessary at all and in fact would probably cause more harm than good.

I do subscribe to the belief that once the penis is accustomed to the device that it should cause little to no pain both during and after.

If I feel any issues, however minor, I just rest until it goes away and then perhaps rest a day extra on top.

tadpole

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
You may try applying some heat while mounted into your Penimaster Pro, to the shaft. The warmth can help with keeping the tissues relaxed, plus it feels good!
Good luck, keeps us updated with what is going on.! 🛸
Thank you Dangler!

Hmm - Ok I will try some heat!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

Diet Dr Pepper

Member of the Month May 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome, I recommend starting a progress log to help you stay consistent. It has helped me tremendously.

Reactions: Big Al

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Tadpole. welcome. congrats on your gains to date. I’m not a fan of rod extenders and the lariat wrapped around your frenulum. I tore mine using a similar devise. If you continue to use it and have Any!!!! Pain. Stop! If perhaps you have Pre E a torn frenelum will definitely cure it but she mite get tired of you pounding her for two hour so you can get off. I recommend the Phallosan Forte, you can wear it all day, some wear it to bed. I wore mine ten hours a day and gained 1.5 inches in length in nine months. I reinforced the tension with rubber bands, my urologist was and is supportive of safe extending.
Good luck