• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Hello Everyone

Winchester

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been doing PE for about 2 months now. I've managed to put on .2in EG and .4in BPEL during this time. I am quite thankful for the guidance I have read on this forum.

Strangely, my BPEL has been steadily increasing, while my NBPEL has not been. Still, I have already passed my first goal of:
1. Get EG above "The measuring margin of error" past 5 inches. I now comfortably enjoying a cool 5.2in.
2. Get past 7in BPEL.

Now my new goal is:
1. Complete the 90 day JP beginners course (Thanks JP!)
2. Push 5.5in MSEG. I know my girlfriend will love this.
3. Push 7.5 BPEL. Oh its going to be glorious.
4. After finishing the first three, getting the pleasure of selecting a new set of goals.

Shout out to JP and BigAl, I love your guys posts here on the website. After finishing the first 90 days, with how much I love this stuff so far, I believe I will be getting myself coaching and some devices. I've always had a lot of faith in tools in my life so I'm looking forward to that.

I'm thinking long term that in 3 years of daily effort I want to be sitting at the magic 8 NBPEL x 6 MSEG. I know this is will be long road, but I'm hoping I can pack on the volume in those 3 years with daily effort. Still, the feedback I've gotten from my girlfriend, and my hands, are very encouraging. I'm not looking forward to when the faucet of newbie gains runs dry, but I'm going to keep at it when that happens in the next few months. Ultimately, I think if I just keep my head down, my technique sharp and dedicated, and keep researching I'll get there.

I look forward to getting to know you all,
Winchester

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Winchester!

Welcome to the Gym.

You seem to have gotten off on the right footing. Congratulations on your gains. However, if you haven't done so already, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to Continue with the JP90 for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
Welcome to PEGym! Congrats on your gains so far! And, I love that you're in it for the long haul. That's key to success!

Look forward to hearing more from you!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum- and thanks for the shout out! Surely JP appreciates it too from on high.

Regarding your BPEL and NBPEL comment, if there's a change in BPEL but none in NBPEL, that would (unfortunately) point to a gain in fat as the cause for no recorded gain.