• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Hello Everyone This is My Story

Gottabeconfident

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I used to jelq about 100 times a day for 4-5 months and gained about .4 inches Now i am back and My schedule is Stretches Like Going straight up,down and sideways and 100 Jelqs a day. Is this a good routine to get it started again and does anybody have any successful Girth routines?
Thank you!

Gottabeconfident

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello Everyone This is My Story

Hi Everyone,This is my story I did jelqing for 4-5 months 100 jelqs a day and gained about .3-.4 inches but then stopped. Now my schedule is this
Stretching 3 Ways
Straight Up,Straight Down,And Sideways
100 Jelqs a day 5 days a week Weeknds off
Is This good? I am currently sitting at 6 inches NBPEL
And 6.7 Inches BPEL
And please leave successful Girth exercises if you guys have any! Thank you Guys I am excited!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

Adding some volume regularly is a good way to force progress. This should help you to continue your momentum of gains :)

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym!

I think what Big Al meant is adding the stretching to your jelqing is a great way to add volume to your routine. I agree that adding the stretching is a great idea. You should also include stretching straight out to you stretching routine. Start off with 3 sets in each direction and slowly over time increase the reps and intensity.

Since you have been jelqing for some time now you could look into some of the girth based exercise and slowly and lightly add them to your routine. I recommend that you do plenty of reading and research before you move on to these exercises first. A good place to begin is in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. You can find some girth based exercises in the MUST READ Sticky Threads - Penis Enlargement Forum. Like I said, do your research and know what you are doing before attempting any of these advanced exercises. Make sure and keep an eye on your PI's (Physiological Indicators (PI's) as they will help guide you to the level of your routine you should be at. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask.